PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630
Carrier: Sprint

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Just getting up and running. So far, VERY snappy! 50mb Storage free after flash/hard reset, so definitely digging that over the last version of this ROM I tried!

Thanks NRGZ and rileyd5
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Hero

dgreen1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Great rom but I have a problem. When I make a phone call the screen shuts off. When I turn the screen back on it will shut off again. Then during a phone call I turn the screen back on and Im at the home screen and not the phone options screen. Any Ideas?
Old 08-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
I found this in the regular Diamond forum once several months back, but I don't remember who to credit. But anyway, here's an EZInput 2.0 CAB for Compact QWERTY. I just installed it on my phone today and haven't had any issues with it yet.
cool, good to hear. let us know how it works and if you experience any issues. Question, do you only have compact qwerty now or do you have full, compact, and phone keypad? Ideally, this will be cooked in since adding another sip takes up alot of memory. I can add this to the q and a section so folks know they can add a sip with the compact qwerty.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Anybody have any idea how to get the manila start menu on here?
Old 08-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Just getting up and running. So far, VERY snappy! 50mb Storage free after flash/hard reset, so definitely digging that over the last version of this ROM I tried!

Thanks NRGZ and rileyd5
I appreciate the thanks but NRG is the man to thank. I am just gathering info for the first page for him. thanks.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

brc64 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
cool, good to hear. let us know how it works and if you experience any issues. Question, do you only have compact qwerty now or do you have full, compact, and phone keypad? Ideally, this will be cooked in since adding another sip takes up alot of memory. I can add this to the q and a section so folks know they can add a sip with the compact qwerty.
The SIP is just labeled as "Touch Input", and it's just compact qwerty. For me, that's perfectly fine, because I loathe full qwerty on the Diamond's tiny screen (my fingers are too big), but if you like to switch between the two, this probably isn't the CAB for you.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
The SIP is just labeled as "Touch Input", and it's just compact qwerty. For me, that's perfectly fine, because I loathe full qwerty on the Diamond's tiny screen (my fingers are too big), but if you like to switch between the two, this probably isn't the CAB for you.
thanks, this is very useful information. I will add it to the Tweaks section and make sure people are aware this will only give you the compact qwerty. I think ideally NRG will implement the set with full, compact, and phone keypad. If it's possible
Old 08-12-2009, 04:15 PM
N00b

whatthefunk is just getting started

In the new rom, the Phone Settings > Network Service Settings only has the following options
  • Home only
  • Automatic-A
  • Automatic-B
How can I go about restoring the "Standard" option?
Old 08-12-2009, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

pwrmedia is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefunk View Post
In the new rom, the Phone Settings > Network Service Settings only has the following options
  • Home only
  • Automatic-A
  • Automatic-B
How can I go about restoring the "Standard" option?

Update the registry. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74301

Also, the battery registry needs to be manually tweaked too if you didn't back up your settings w/ SASHIMI, as this ROM reset back to 5000 for polling.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Hallucination is just getting started

For some reasons, the alarms never pop up. It shows the icons on the task bar, but that's it.

I have to click on the task bar, choose Notifications, and then dissmiss the alarm that way.

Does this happen to anybody else?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development