PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 02:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

psg190 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

I'm loving this ROM.

Does anyone know how to disable the vibration when pressing a hard key on the phone?

I have been able to install EZInput 2.1 v 2.2 and the Full Keyboard as well as Phone Keypad work fine, but for some reason the Compact Qwerty does not display correctly. Does anyone know of a solution to get the Compact Qwerty working on this ROM?
Old 08-12-2009, 02:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Tocuh Diamond

u217946 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |VICT|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

I love PPCGEEKS your ROM's Rock

Last edited by u217946; 08-12-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by psg190 View Post
I'm loving this ROM.

Does anyone know how to disable the vibration when pressing a hard key on the phone?

I have been able to install EZInput 2.1 v 2.2 and the Full Keyboard as well as Phone Keypad work fine, but for some reason the Compact Qwerty does not display correctly. Does anyone know of a solution to get the Compact Qwerty working on this ROM?
not sure on the vibration question but will try to get an answer soon. In order to get the full functionality of the new keyboard, it would need to be cooked in or installed via cab most likely without having the previous keyboard installed. one of problems with the newer keyboard sets is there is no process(sipgt_app.exe) to close so the current keyboard is never fully closed when you try to install another sip. It's never overwritten completely then which leads to certain functions not working properly. NRG plans on implementing the newer keyboard in future release after it's been tested.

Last edited by Riley; 08-12-2009 at 02:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:46 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Re: |VICT|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by u217946 View Post
in the "Home Screen in the Standard version" you are showing 2 diffent screen which one is the one you currently have on the Standard ROM
NRG is showing you the TF screen and titanium home screen. You can choose which one after flashing the rom in Settings>Home>TF3d (1st image) or Start>Settings>Home>Windows Default (titanium interface-2nd image) the standard rom comes with both interfaces. You can visit post 4 on the first page to get more information about the rom. good luck.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

theToucan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
If you are referring to the black grid with colored waves. You just need to go to settings in touchflo, wallpaper, select no for default wallpaper and it's right in the first album.
Riley,
I tried, but you end up with just the gray background without even the colored waves on the first tab. I am, of course, changing the wallpaper via the TF3d settings tab, so I'm not quite sure why it isn't working.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by theToucan View Post
Riley,
I tried, but you end up with just the gray background without even the colored waves on the first tab. I am, of course, changing the wallpaper via the TF3d settings tab, so I'm not quite sure why it isn't working.
I have noticed this as well. Sometimes it works or it works on the 2nd attempt. but if you soft reset after making the change, it should come up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:52 PM
kbw
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

kbw is a n00b

Quote:
I have noticed this as well. Sometimes it works or it works on the 2nd attempt. but if you soft reset after making the change, it should come up.
aw u beat me to it haha. keep it up riley!
Old 08-12-2009, 02:54 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
not sure on the vibration question but will try to get an answer soon. In order to get the full functionality of the new keyboard, it would need to be cooked in or installed via cab most likely without having the previous keyboard installed. one of problems with the newer keyboard sets is there is no process(sipgt_app.exe) to close so the current keyboard is never fully closed when you try to install another sip. It's never overwritten completely then which leads to certain functions not working properly. NRG plans on implementing the newer keyboard in future release after it's been tested.
To get compact qwerty working you have 2 choices:

1. Install biotouch (might cause issues with other things, as it sometime conflicts with WM 6.5 scrolling)

2. Install the attached cab file, and it will bring up the menu to change to compact, or phone pad. You need to install the cab everytime you wanna switch. Not as easy, but I prefer this, as it won't screw anything else up.
Attached Files
File Type: cab ezSIP change.cab (1.5 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:07 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
To get compact qwerty working you have 2 choices:

1. Install biotouch (might cause issues with other things, as it sometime conflicts with WM 6.5 scrolling)

2. Install the attached cab file, and it will bring up the menu to change to compact, or phone pad. You need to install the cab everytime you wanna switch. Not as easy, but I prefer this, as it won't screw anything else up.
awesome! thanks man.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

brc64 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I found this in the regular Diamond forum once several months back, but I don't remember who to credit. But anyway, here's an EZInput 2.0 CAB for Compact QWERTY. I just installed it on my phone today and haven't had any issues with it yet.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development