PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

pwrmedia is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucination View Post
For some reasons, the alarms never pop up. It shows the icons on the task bar, but that's it.

I have to click on the task bar, choose Notifications, and then dissmiss the alarm that way.

Does this happen to anybody else?

I've noticed this in EVERY rom too. I've also noticed issues when selecting the option to have the alarm sound even when the phone is set to vibrate or silent, and haven't found the fix for it. Definitely annoying, but I've just been doing the same thing you're doing and dealing with it. I tried Klaxon's alarm, and just wasn't satisfied.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Hallucination is just getting started
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwrmedia View Post
I've noticed this in EVERY rom too. I've also noticed issues when selecting the option to have the alarm sound even when the phone is set to vibrate or silent, and haven't found the fix for it. Definitely annoying, but I've just been doing the same thing you're doing and dealing with it. I tried Klaxon's alarm, and just wasn't satisfied.
Well it was working nicely in the old 08012009 release. Sigh...Thanks for your answer though
Old 08-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
The alarm not sounding when you have it set to Vib or Silent is overall an issue with WinMo 6.5. Some ROM's have gotten it fixed recently, but many others have not.

If you feel the need try g Alarm. Everyone seems to like it.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

I seriously do not understand why ANYONE would want REPLY ALL default using Outlook. I realize it's part of the Outlook Enhancements package, but wow, I'd love to meet the guy that designed that package and punch him in the face!

/end hissy fit

Can anyone help me change the left softkey using Outlook email to REPLY instead of reply all? If it means removing Outlook Enhancements, I'm fine with that.

Old 08-12-2009, 04:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
I seriously do not understand why ANYONE would want REPLY ALL default using Outlook. I realize it's part of the Outlook Enhancements package, but wow, I'd love to meet the guy that designed that package and punch him in the face!

/end hissy fit

Can anyone help me change the left softkey using Outlook email to REPLY instead of reply all? If it means removing Outlook Enhancements, I'm fine with that.

LOL! I would prefer reply as well. I have a cab that would change this on most roms but it doesn't work on this rom Maybe someone can chime on this.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

DerekV is just getting started

Hi all, I have been using Juicy's roms for a while, but it seems he has stopped developing new roms for the diamond?

Well i have decided to switch, and was wondering if this rom has HTC menu enhancements installed and the HTC notification program as well?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:08 PM
N00b

whatthefunk is just getting started

Quote:
Update the registry. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74301

Also, the battery registry needs to be manually tweaked too if you didn't back up your settings w/ SASHIMI, as this ROM reset back to 5000 for polling.
Thanks for the reply. That post was about mode of operation rather than roaming but i found the other reg edit and it seems to work. I added these reg values to my registry to add "Standard":

[HKLM\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting\NetworkService]
ItemValue4 = DWORD(4)
ItemName4 = STRING(Standard)

And updated the battery polling:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery]
"PollInterval"=dword:4E20
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:23 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post

/end hissy fit

Please leave the violence at home.

I have outlook enhancement in my rom, and my left soft-key is reply, not reply to all.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

brc64 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefunk View Post
And updated the battery polling:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery]
"PollInterval"=dword:4E20
What effect does changing the battery poll interval do? I'm getting pretty nice battery life as it is...
Old 08-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brc64 View Post
What effect does changing the battery poll interval do? I'm getting pretty nice battery life as it is...
Here a thread discussing this tweak.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39966
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development