PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 06:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

chris17house is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Is there a way to put the original Internet Explorer that was shipped with the phone? I like IE6, but it doesnt like facebook.

The rest of the ROM is awesome though. Lots of cool useful toys.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:37 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** || Built Aug 11 || w Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris17house View Post
Is there a way to put the original Internet Explorer that was shipped with the phone? I like IE6, but it doesnt like facebook.

You know theres a Facebook app cooked in, right?

Sponsored by Kools.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradart View Post
You know theres a Facebook app cooked in, right?
good point bradart. but also if you want the older version of pie, there is a great app out there called ie toggler. it allows you to switch from ie to pie with one click of a button! very cool. here it is:
Attached Files
File Type: cab IE Toggle 1.1.cab (137.2 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

chris17house is a n00b

Thanks Rileyd5, it works great, just what I needed. Thank you.

Yes knew there was a facebook app. I dont feel like toggling between a facebook app and the internet. More convienent to just use the internet for everything dont you think?

Now if I can find the original compact qwerty keyboard to install.

And other radio versions such as "Verizon on a sprint phone" are not able to be installed on this ROM correct?

Last edited by chris17house; 08-14-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:22 PM
Officer Android
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, T-Mobile G1, Diamond, HTC Evo

bradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIPbradart is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to bradart Send a message via MSN to bradart Send a message via Skype™ to bradart

Quote:

And other radio versions such as "Verizon on a sprint phone" are not able to be installed on this ROM correct?
I change my radio on a pretty much daily basis (Verizon is the best at work, Telus is the best at home) so, barring that i'm misunderstanding the question, I'd say radio flash away!
Old 08-14-2009, 11:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

mindgear is a n00b

hi all am looking for this wallapper
thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HomeScreen.jpg (11.0 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-15-2009, 12:10 AM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindgear View Post
hi all am looking for this wallapper
thanks
try going to the setting tab on tf, select wallpaper, and in the first album it should be the first pic listed. that's where it is for me.
Old 08-15-2009, 12:14 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
try going to the setting tab on tf, select wallpaper, and in the first album it should be the first pic listed. that's where it is for me.
Thats not the same one, its similear but its actually the start menu background.
The one hes wanting is in one of the manila files. Its the default.

[EDIT] Crap! I was wrong, its not the default wallpaper, the default is the same as all the other tabs, now I lost it to!

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 08-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Thats not the same one, its similear but its actually the start menu background.
The one hes wanting is in one of the manila files. Its the default.

[EDIT] Crap! I was wrong, its not the default wallpaper, the default is the same as all the other tabs, now I lost it to!
your right, thanks for the correction. not sure where that one is. oh well, the grid one with waves looks better
Old 08-15-2009, 12:19 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
your right, thanks for the correction. not sure where that one is. oh well, the grid one with waves looks better
Woo-hoo! Riley you just made me a V.I.P!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development