PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond with EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||
Carrier: Sprint

gianmarco is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesium View Post
The Tachi dialer is required by manila 2.1
Aha. No wonder it's no longer included. That's a shame, IMO, because that dialer is just really buggy and slow to respond.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

garreTT008 is a n00b
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
slide2unlock is found in start>settings>system>long press end key. or start>settings>personal>buttons>second tab.

regarding speed of the rom. not sure, NRG will address I'm sure.
Still can't find it... Please explain further... I'm talking about the s2u that had the weather, texts showing, charge bar etc. Wasn't that on the pimp package or whatever? I don't know if this is included but I seem to be missing it.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianmarco View Post
Aha. No wonder it's no longer included. That's a shame, IMO, because that dialer is just really buggy and slow to respond.
yep, its not ideal, however, you can always try the old manilla release which has the regular htc dialer. NRG uploaded this one today I believe.

"OldManila" includes the older TF3D Manila (as seen on a stock ROM), plus Titanium. This also includes the regular HTC dialer

Last edited by Riley; 09-07-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by garreTT008 View Post
Still can't find it... Please explain further... I'm talking about the s2u that had the weather, texts showing, charge bar etc. Wasn't that on the pimp package or whatever? I don't know if this is included but I seem to be missing it.
sorry not sure about that. just showed you where the 6.5 lockscreen is and how to enable it. which is a s2u screen. it has appointments on it and the slider has numbers on the lock button when you receive emails and calls. the pimp package is seperate of this rom but is listed in post 4 on the first page along with a link to the download and further info.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by garreTT008 View Post
Quote:
sorry not sure about that. just showed you where the 6.5 lockscreen is and how to enable it. which is a s2u screen. it has appointments on it and the slider has numbers on the lock button when you receive emails and calls. the pimp package is seperate of this rom but is listed in post 4 on the first page along with a link to the download and further info.

I believe garre is talking about S2U2... which can be downloaded from
following link
http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Sy...U2-52386.shtml

hope this is what you were looking for.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
I believe garre is talking about S2U2... which can be downloaded from
following link
http://handheld.softpedia.com/get/Sy...U2-52386.shtml

hope this is what you were looking for.
I think you're right! lol didn't think of that. One thing to take into consideration with s2u2 is alot of users have complained about battery life after installing this. I am sure some of these reports like anything are wrong but it may need tweaked to be of optimal use. I tried it a few times and it was nice, but didnt invest enough time learning about it. just released it came on very quickly and needed to be unlocked a good bit, hence the battery draw.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:54 PM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

garreTT008 is a n00b

Quote:
I think you're right! lol didn't think of that. One thing to take into consideration with s2u2 is alot of users have complained about battery life after installing this. I am sure some of these reports like anything are wrong but it may need tweaked to be of optimal use. I tried it a few times and it was nice, but didnt invest enough time learning about it. just released it came on very quickly and needed to be unlocked a good bit, hence the battery draw.
That is what I was looking for but it is nothing like what CMYLXGO created and is going to update soon I believe.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=79829&page=25

Can anyone confirm that it does work with this rom?

Thanks!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:37 PM
Lurker

clolo is a n00b

First off Id like to say that the rom is great, but I am having one problem. For some reason, my email notification isnt working. Has anyone else had that problem?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch
Carrier: Cellcom

Minnesota is just getting started

How is this new rom?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

dcdomain is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by theToucan View Post
Press the Clock > call history icon at the bottom (3rd over)
Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development