PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 09:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus Canada

ai4281 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

glad to see some more storage space with the latest update. graphics performance seems to be boosted as well. nice updates!
Old 08-03-2009, 09:29 PM
kbw
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

kbw is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I could care less since I never use this ROM.. so it's up to you to make it better :P
in that case u wouldnt mind releasing your kitchen then would u ? lol
Old 08-03-2009, 09:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[QUOTE=litlepyro;1078453]Here ya go...

EDIT: I figured it out. In case anyone else is having this problem, here's what I did. I opened the reg file in my windows machine, and spotted this key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting]
"HiddenModeOperationPage"=dword:00000000

I changed the value of 1 in that key to 0 and then when I went to my phone settings screen, I suddenly had the option to switch from 1x to hybrid to ev.

Last edited by NewYorkLaw; 08-08-2009 at 08:29 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurbanlegend View Post
Personally, I would take out the version of Arcsoft MMS since we can't seem to get it to work without loading a different Arcsoft cab. And I would say anything that can be readily installed to the storage card as a cab(ex:Bing) should be left out.

Thanks for the ROM, this newest version is even faster than before, I don't know how you do it =).

FYI FM Radio is also fixed in this ROM, thanks!

Edit: Here are some specific ones I'd like to see gone: Bing, google maps, arcsoft, facebook app, kevtris, tcpmp, chartcross gpstest, beejive, total commander, pim backup, wifi monster. I KNOW many people want these things built in... so they can keep using the standard roms LOL. This could be a 'lite' rom for all us minimalists who like to add our own programs to the storage card. Thanks for taking the time to make this great rom and taking feedback from us!
I couldn't agree more ... that would lighten the load. NRGZ ... really like your work, and I appreciate you asking for input. As an owner of a Diamond, it's really nice to have access to your roms.

Last edited by wmdunn; 08-04-2009 at 01:19 AM.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

mario23 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwsupplee View Post
Hey all! Great ROM I'm absolutely loving it. I have a quick question, what is the best way to change the background to all tabs in TF3D to the home page background? I used a cab created by showaco which did the job to a degree - it screwed up the image for my clock on the home tab and also for some reason removed the facebook integration from my contacts list. Is there possibly a manual way to change the backgrounds?
I'd like to know this too if anyone can help.
Tks

Love what you've done with Rhodium!
Its the perfect set of features for me...

Last edited by mario23; 08-03-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

I personally don't use TCPMP, the widgets, java, or "messenger". i use facebook and beejive all the time though so taking those out would just be another step in flashing my phone which i don't want
after going back through it there probably isnt anything else i would take out. i use just about everything in there and thats why i love this rom, great speed and looks and hardly anything needed to install at all when flashing.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurbanlegend View Post
Personally, I would take out the version of Arcsoft MMS since we can't seem to get it to work without loading a different Arcsoft cab. And I would say anything that can be readily installed to the storage card as a cab(ex:Bing) should be left out.

Thanks for the ROM, this newest version is even faster than before, I don't know how you do it =).

FYI FM Radio is also fixed in this ROM, thanks!

Edit: Here are some specific ones I'd like to see gone: Bing, google maps, arcsoft, facebook app, kevtris, tcpmp, chartcross gpstest, beejive, total commander, pim backup, wifi monster. I KNOW many people want these things built in... so they can keep using the standard roms LOL. This could be a 'lite' rom for all us minimalists who like to add our own programs to the storage card. Thanks for taking the time to make this great rom and taking feedback from us!
I could stand to see all of these apps removed, with the exception of google maps. I use it and it won't install to the storage card anyway...
Old 08-04-2009, 07:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I could stand to see all of these apps removed, with the exception of google maps. I use it and it won't install to the storage card anyway...
im pretty sure gmaps can be installed to the internal storage???
(unless you have a verizon phone with a storage card... then im not really sure)

i think tcmp would be a good one to exclude, it should be loadable via cab correct?
Old 08-04-2009, 08:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

ap90033 is a n00b

FYI the download links on first page dont work. I have the ROM just wanted to let you know.
Old 08-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
I couldn't agree more ... that would lighten the load. NRGZ ... really like your work, and I appreciate you asking for input. As an owner of a Diamond, it's really nice to have access to your roms.
I would respectfully agree with this as well. I would be very interested in a light version that can be customized by the user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
I personally don't use TCPMP, the widgets, java, or "messenger". i use facebook and beejive all the time though so taking those out would just be another step in flashing my phone which i don't want
after going back through it there probably isnt anything else i would take out. i use just about everything in there and thats why i love this rom, great speed and looks and hardly anything needed to install at all when flashing.
I use Tcpmp(great video player), java, and messenger but not facebook or beejive so we are the exact opposite lol. I guess the thing is NRGZ28 is sharing his personal rom with us. So if he has the bandwidth to offer us a light version and a loaded, it would be great but certainly his decision. thanks again.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development