View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 11:03 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |VICT|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** || Built Sep 6 ||Manila 2.1!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmt612 View Post
I have a slight problem with this ROM. I can flash to the Titanium version just fine, but when I try to flash the standard version..which I was able to do once and want it back, I get stuck at the HTC Diamond logo and it gets stuck in a reboot loop.

Is there anyway I can fix this? I would really like the Standard version over the Titanium. If I can't fix that, is there a way I can add TF3D back into the titanium version?
please visit post 4 of this rom thread, question 2. You simply need to flash back to your shipped rom, and read q2. good luck.