PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Lurker

chapski is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus View Post
Calcu is most likely putting up some new ones
That makes sense. Thanks!
Old 05-02-2009, 07:20 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
This time, kitchen files on the first page are REALLY down. New stuff is on the way!
F5

DRAT !

F5

DRAT !

F5

DRAT !

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 05-02-2009, 08:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Bell HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

superkev is a n00b

I'm using the 4.6.4 WM 6.1 ROM. It's pretty nice so far. One problem though... my XT9 stopped working. I had enabled it with the checkbox in the Finger KB options, and it worked for a while, but now it has stopped suggesting words. Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 05-02-2009, 10:19 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Any chance of using cecompr.dll that supports lzw compression?

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 05-03-2009, 12:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Question on changing the default theme... if I change the .tsk file in <Base_Lang_0409_DPI_192_RESH_480_RESV_640> and edit <mxipcold_wpc_2.provxml> with the name of the new .tsk, I still get the "classic blue" highlight colors. I'm good on the .png menu bars, I just can't get the highlights from the .tsk to change.

Can anyone help me out with how to do that? Thanks.

*edit* Never mind... I think I figured it out.

*edit* Actually, no... I haven't figured it out. These 6.5 .tsk files are different and I can't figure out how to skin them or set the default one properly.
Sorry to bump this, everyone, but I still have not been able to figure it out. I replaced the classic blue.tsk with classic black.tsk and edited my provxml, but I still have a good bit of the classic blue highlights mixed in, in some of the old 6.1 theme areas (not the new png bars, etc).

Anyone know how to skin this stuff out?

Thanks.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Sorry to bump this, everyone, but I still have not been able to figure it out. I replaced the classic blue.tsk with classic black.tsk and edited my provxml, but I still have a good bit of the classic blue highlights mixed in, in some of the old 6.1 theme areas (not the new png bars, etc).

Anyone know how to skin this stuff out?

Thanks.
just making sure, are you talking about stuff like progress bars, e.g. when you're installing something and the meter is blue? you might want to check out the values in HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Color/MultiColorTheme

i haven't been able to test it out that much since i'm on stock right now waiting to flash once i fix a couple more things in my rom, but i'll test them out when i finally do flash back
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-03-2009, 01:39 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
just making sure, are you talking about stuff like progress bars, e.g. when you're installing something and the meter is blue? you might want to check out the values in HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Color/MultiColorTheme
I have looked at those entries... I think it is mostly stuff that controls the size and behavior of the new 6.5 style bars, etc...

I am trying to find the old style stuff, like you said the progress bar and dialog box header colors, etc...
Old 05-03-2009, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre/Touch Diamond

scrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularscrambler7 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I have looked at those entries... I think it is mostly stuff that controls the size and behavior of the new 6.5 style bars, etc...

I am trying to find the old style stuff, like you said the progress bar and dialog box header colors, etc...
have you tried taking a look at different themes and noting the differences in their registry settings? i was looking into that since i was creating some custom themes, but i didn't get it nailed down. i'm waiting to flash back to 6.5 until i complete my rom, but i can just flash quickly and get back to you. i've been going through all the sys files and through the os.nb.payload file with a hexeditor trying to figure out how to change my rom date, but i can't figure it out. i've tried searching, but it appears to be a no-no to discuss it out in open forums or something, haha. anyway, i would start by comparing different themes' registries. i'll help you out once i get 6.5 running again, but hopefully you'll have figured it out before then and can just share it with me

oh yeah, i'm also trying to figure out how to change the colors on the quick menu task manager drop down or whatever that thing is called. the menu in the upper right hand corner that will show you your task manager, memory, close all programs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2009, 02:03 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
have you tried taking a look at different themes and noting the differences in their registry settings?
Actually, that's exactly what I have been doing... lol.

I have been opening different tsk's in ThemeGen CE too, to see what differences I can find, but is seems like there is a couple elements of that classic blue, the way that it is cooked in as the default theme in the kitchen, that I can't seem to eliminate. I think it is mainly because I am trying to cook in my default theme using the same method and I am missing an element of the blue somewhere.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:56 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
.... i've tried searching, but it appears to be a no-no to discuss it out in open forums or something...
Wow, is that ever the truth! I have found vague hints around this forum and downright flaming of people asking how to edit the ROM name, version #, etc... I don't want someone to spoon feed me but it would be nice to put me in the ballpark at least!

Drybonz, have you UI tweaker? I am attaching it below. Use the "Sys Color" tab and go nuts! Export your reg entries before and after and then use windiff to figure it out.
Attached Files
File Type: cab UITweaker.cab (116.6 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom