View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 02:03 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
have you tried taking a look at different themes and noting the differences in their registry settings?
Actually, that's exactly what I have been doing... lol.

I have been opening different tsk's in ThemeGen CE too, to see what differences I can find, but is seems like there is a couple elements of that classic blue, the way that it is cooked in as the default theme in the kitchen, that I can't seem to eliminate. I think it is mainly because I am trying to cook in my default theme using the same method and I am missing an element of the blue somewhere.