View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrambler7 View Post
just making sure, are you talking about stuff like progress bars, e.g. when you're installing something and the meter is blue? you might want to check out the values in HKLM/Software/Microsoft/Color/MultiColorTheme
I have looked at those entries... I think it is mostly stuff that controls the size and behavior of the new 6.5 style bars, etc...

I am trying to find the old style stuff, like you said the progress bar and dialog box header colors, etc...