PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

23506 | VGA/WVGA | Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4505 (November 4, 2009 15:56:31) | COM5

Sorted, Cleaned, Patched, Tested for VK

Mirror
http://www.mediafire.com/?idytww2hwdw

Thanks to Tom Codon at htcpedia.com!

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin05 View Post
The sys from mwalt2 is what I would consider "Calk's kitchen ready". The one from DigitalAttic is much more complicated - where do I place what files to get it to work?

Do some research, as I did for the last 2+ years. The placement of folders for VK is basic, just look at the structure already there and it should be obvious. If this is too hard for you, then just wait for spoon fed kitchens to come from Calk
Old 11-08-2009, 05:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
anybody havin any luck getting a pano cooked in thats one of your own i got an oem made but after flash no go
I've got mine cooked in OK ... what are you running into? Did you use the cfcgui to prep the files?
Old 11-08-2009, 06:28 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

not sur zombiexx made it for me well the cab that is i made the oem and after flash i get the black back ground no pano im going to try to put it another laction in the kitchen more than one way to skin a cat ive tried ext,shared,packages and ext,diamond,common,packages
edit im may know whats wrong as i was tying this i remembered that i didnt convert the oem now i need to go back and try that first
Old 11-08-2009, 07:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
not sur zombiexx made it for me well the cab that is i made the oem and after flash i get the black back ground no pano im going to try to put it another laction in the kitchen more than one way to skin a cat ive tried ext,shared,packages and ext,diamond,common,packages
edit im may know whats wrong as i was tying this i remembered that i didnt convert the oem now i need to go back and try that first
Not sure it matters at all but I stuck mine in as EXT files in the Shared\Pkgs directory where all the other ones live.
Old 11-08-2009, 07:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAttic View Post
Do some research, as I did for the last 2+ years. The placement of folders for VK is basic, just look at the structure already there and it should be obvious. If this is too hard for you, then just wait for spoon fed kitchens to come from Calk
Settle down, Bud ... you're not going to get many "thanks" with that kind of attitude. There are lots of different levels on this board, and room for all of us.
Old 11-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Exclamation Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Settle down, Bud ... you're not going to get many "thanks" with that kind of attitude. There are lots of different levels on this board, and room for all of us.

I didn't intend to offend anyone at any level. However, I'm not interested in being PC for PC's sake.

The reference to my build being "user unfriendly" was inappropriate to begin with. Furthermore, the question that was asked has been answered manyX already, and a simple search would reveal the info.

I have no time for folks that want to be spoon fed, and the audience I seek are folks that, like myself, aren't afraid to perform due diligence for well know answers to questions.

'Nough said
Old 11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormygal_indy View Post
Not sure it matters at all but I stuck mine in as EXT files in the Shared\Pkgs directory where all the other ones live.
i got it working after converting it and as a personal preference i dont like mine in that big list of files i put else wear so i can find it faster but thats just me thanx for the attempt to help and you did sometimes if you just talk it out you your self can see were you went wrong as i did
Old 11-08-2009, 08:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
I didn't intend to offend anyone at any level. However, I'm not interested in being PC for PC's sake.

The reference to my build being "user unfriendly" was inappropriate to begin with. Furthermore, the question that was asked has been answered manyX already, and a simple search would reveal the info.

I have no time for folks that want to be spoon fed, and the audience I seek are folks that, like myself, aren't afraid to perform due diligence for well know answers to questions.

'Nough said
I understand ... and you're right on all counts. Problem is, if we spend our time blowing off the new guys (no matter how many times we've heard the same silly question), then we lose the right to expect help from the top drawer guys, like Calk, Inda, NRG, etc. I agree with you, though ... enough said.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HD 2 :)
Carrier: t-mobile

vista64htc is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Originally Posted by [B
alex288[/B]
has anyone gotten 23088 to work with calk's kitchen? I've tried, and doesn't give any errors, but the .rbh image it generates is only 4megs, so something is going wrong...

there's a bunch of extra dirs in the new 23088 file compared to the previous syses in calk's, ADC etc, I've tried deleting these extras as well but can't seem to get it going.

would be sweet if anyone that gets this working could upload their kitchen
Quote:
The build I posted works with Calk's kitchen. I'm running it now, but don't expect any new build that Calk doesn't tweak for his UC to run without some work on your part.

Most builds provided for kitchens won't have all the niceties in them, but any kitchen can be setup so it's independent of the build; that's how you learn to be a chef

i tried, same thing, 4mb file when rom is finished building.

i put all the files in the correct places, just left out the unsorted ones, since they were all filled with those _skip files and nothing else.

im curious now too why we both get 4mb files, any help from someone who knows this would be appreciated!

i looked in the log, wonder if this would cause it? "Warning!!! Found Module duplicate on Module..." says that about a million times, so maybe that is cutting down the size cause they aren't being included, but this is over my head. i tried the steps from this post (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...4494&page=1037), but didnt work. just wondering if i am missing something here...

Last edited by vista64htc; 11-08-2009 at 10:50 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom