vista64htc is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Originally Posted by [B
alex288[/B]
has anyone gotten 23088 to work with calk's kitchen? I've tried, and doesn't give any errors, but the .rbh image it generates is only 4megs, so something is going wrong...

there's a bunch of extra dirs in the new 23088 file compared to the previous syses in calk's, ADC etc, I've tried deleting these extras as well but can't seem to get it going.

would be sweet if anyone that gets this working could upload their kitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAttic View Post
The build I posted works with Calk's kitchen. I'm running it now, but don't expect any new build that Calk doesn't tweak for his UC to run without some work on your part.

Most builds provided for kitchens won't have all the niceties in them, but any kitchen can be setup so it's independent of the build; that's how you learn to be a chef

i tried, same thing, 4mb file when rom is finished building.

i put all the files in the correct places, just left out the unsorted ones, since they were all filled with those _skip files and nothing else.

im curious now too why we both get 4mb files, any help from someone who knows this would be appreciated!

i looked in the log, wonder if this would cause it? "Warning!!! Found Module duplicate on Module..." says that about a million times, so maybe that is cutting down the size cause they aren't being included, but this is over my head. i tried the steps from this post (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...4494&page=1037), but didnt work. just wondering if i am missing something here...

Last edited by vista64htc; 11-08-2009 at 10:50 PM.