PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tenny
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

For those with the contact issue (which I think is just about everyone) Musezicos posted a fix over on XDA. Although the fix didn't seem to fix the text message issue within it.

For those without a xda account, here is the fix.
Attached Files
File Type: cab SUN-Y_B2_Contacts_Fix[1].cab (191.0 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-02-2009, 04:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

is calk gonna keep updating the kitchen or are we gonna have to find another guru, i saw that his diamond is kaputz so i figure we gotta go somewhere else.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:46 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbarns View Post
is calk gonna keep updating the kitchen or are we gonna have to find another guru, i saw that his diamond is kaputz so i figure we gotta go somewhere else.
Well we havent heard much from him since it happened. Im having a feeling he may not be back as often as he has been.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-02-2009, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I don't think slingplayer works with the newer 6.5.1 SYS (like 23071). They will need to update the program for it to be compatible. You can use the 6.5 SYS with normal softkey/task bars. Try Calkulin's Diamond 21869 ROM. I think that will work with slingplayer.
I can confirm that the 6.5.1 builds are not friends to slingplayer. mwalt is right, the 21869 should be your choice.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Well we havent heard much from him since it happened. Im having a feeling he may not be back as often as he has been.
he posted up in the TP2 forums earlier. think hes got a TP2 now......
Old 11-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Anyone with manila 2.5 managed to get text messaging client working? Something is screwy with mine, I can't even get the native messenger to load.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:40 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Anyone with manila 2.5 managed to get text messaging client working? Something is screwy with mine, I can't even get the native messenger to load.
Well oddly enough, when i couldnt get manila 2.5 to work last night, the message client did cook in and seem to work ok. I didnt do alot with it though.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO CDMA

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
he posted up in the TP2 forums earlier. think hes got a TP2 now......
Calkulin posted this in the TP forum,

"Says who? I just spent the last 2 day narrowing down what packages are necessary to make it run and it's not as much as everything seems to think, very few actually besides all the split up manila OEMs. Problem is I don't have a VGA phone anymore to test, so my development for these devices is probably going to slow down past the next kitchen."

So, looks like there will be one more VGA kitchen, And you are correct, he is porting to TP2 now as well.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:46 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
You are going to need the 1.1 versions (from Leo) of a few packages to work right with Manila 2.5.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Quote:
I have the text messaging *slightly* working. It doesn't show you the bottom message or two... as it cuts it off thinking it's a WVGA screen, but other than that it is working. Also you cannot send a text as it says the SIM card is missing... I'm sure that whatever was the fix was for the Gen.Y 1.5 will be simliar for this one. Just waiting for that fix.

The default WM works fine for me though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom