PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2009, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

No 2.5 until Chanfire releases the updated cfc_gui that can compress it because I'm not going to release something that leaves the device with no memory but according to him, it will be released tomorrow, so well see

This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

donky353 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
No 2.5 until Chanfire releases the updated cfc_gui that can compress it because I'm not going to release something that leaves the device with no memory but according to him, it will be released tomorrow, so well see
awsome, i cant wait. From the limited builds ive used 2.5 looks awsome and i cant wait till it is fully functional.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Thanks for the update ... looking forward to your new kitchen!
Old 11-09-2009, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

alex288 is a n00b

I tried out 23088 last night, and there's a few old things in it that make me wonder if it really is 23088, though maybe there's just a few old DLLs that are mixed in with the new 23088 stuff.

In general it seems about the same as older 230xx builds
Old 11-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Lightbulb Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex288 View Post
I tried out 23088 last night, and there's a few old things in it that make me wonder if it really is 23088, though maybe there's just a few old DLLs that are mixed in with the new 23088 stuff.

Most leaked builds will have modules from older builds if they have not been updated by MS.

Any builds you see that have ALL modules w/the same build # have been "tweaked" to show that

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HD 2 :)
Carrier: t-mobile

vista64htc is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex288 View Post

i had the same thing happen to me last nite, if you go to start- system- about, see what build number u have, OS for me showed 23088 but build showed 23061.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
That will be awesome! I'm running my custom lite version of NRG's 2.5 and it's actually running very well. If anyone wants to try it while they wait for Calk's cfc version I'll be happy to share.

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 11-09-2009, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
No 2.5 until Chanfire releases the updated cfc_gui that can compress it because I'm not going to release something that leaves the device with no memory but according to him
Will a CFC version really make that big of a difference? I think its going to need more than this alone. I've started to figure out what dependencies I can remove (all we got was a giant ext package zip and nobody really knows what is/is not needed), and so far I have 35M free with everything working. I also wonder if there is a way to remove footprints completely. It takes up almost 15M (including the engine, screen etc..) and the camera app for it only works with leo, so we can't make new entries anyways (ie its pretty much useless right now). With footprints removed that would be almost 50M, which is more than enough for a stable ROM.

I did try NRG's version, but he has around 4M remaining, which is obviously unusable.

Last edited by omnicronx; 11-09-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Most leaked builds will have modules from older builds if they have not been updated by MS.
Its just a build number, even if MS changes the build in the real version it does not mean the code itself has changed, they just do it to match. So its not really modules from older builds, its just modules that have not changed in the new build.

Last edited by omnicronx; 11-09-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
In my development version CFC compression is now working on all files I have, reducing the images from a whopping 48mb down to 6.
Hmmm.. guess the answer is YES... will make a huge difference heh. REALLLY excited now!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom