PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 07:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
Help....
I was looking to try the "sense-like" clocks. Did a build last night with the white transparent that is default. So today I wanted to try the white with black letters. Did the same build and the clock stays 0:00 all the time. Went back and took out the compact home, still no luck.
Anyone else seen this ?
P.S. did search the forum and google, no luv there...
make sure your phone canvas and phone skin match. i just went through that and had the tachi phone canvas but a rhodium skin. selected a tachi skin and recooked and the clock is working as it should.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HERO CDMA

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
make sure your phone canvas and phone skin match. i just went through that and had the tachi phone canvas but a rhodium skin. selected a tachi skin and recooked and the clock is working as it should.

Thanks, I'll check that.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

x42384 is just getting started
Re: 6.5.1 / 23071 Earth Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by anurbanlegend View Post
I believe the earth icon means you are roaming.
Nope, not roaming. Just playing with this and it is the phone signal strength indicator. Depending on what options that were used to cook the ROM (i forgot which scheme I selected), the standard strength indicator is no changes to an "Earth" icon with small grey bars to indicate strength.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:13 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I just don't use the Tachi dialer or canvas because it seems like it is sending GPS information as far as I can tell so Manila can know where you are to do things like automatically update the weather. That activitiy alone made me not like how it ran down my battery, not to mention how sometimes I couldn't answer the phone. So yeah, I'm using the original dialer.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

scout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good workscout7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I just don't use the Tachi dialer or canvas because it seems like it is sending GPS information as far as I can tell so Manila can know where you are to do things like automatically update the weather. That activitiy alone made me not like how it ran down my battery, not to mention how sometimes I couldn't answer the phone. So yeah, I'm using the original dialer.

I had been using that Rhodium dialer from a cab install on the earlier build.
Before that I had seen the battery drain on Tachi, but not on the newer RHodium. Now it seems that the rhodium package has issues with that black with white background clock. I just flashed with tachi and that clock and still can't get the clock to read other than 0:00. ARGGGHH
Old 10-22-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work
Re: [ 9-19 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Yeah i dont run alot of programs at the same time but i have a feeling the 6mb pp is causing the rom to lag.
If you have Advanced Config installed, you can try this tweak and see if it makes any difference:

Click on the Performances tab
Set File system cache size to : 8MB
File system filer cache to: 16384
Glyph cache to: 128KB
Old 10-22-2009, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

No problems so far on 23071, thanks!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 09:50 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
I had been using that Rhodium dialer from a cab install on the earlier build.
Before that I had seen the battery drain on Tachi, but not on the newer RHodium. Now it seems that the rhodium package has issues with that black with white background clock. I just flashed with tachi and that clock and still can't get the clock to read other than 0:00. ARGGGHH
Just use the regular plain old Phone Canvas and recook your ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I'll try that, Thanks.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Just use the regular plain old Phone Canvas and recook your ROM.
I use the regular phone canvas anyway, actually prefer it. That way I don't have to slide to answer, and then slide again to use the speaker phone ... just two taps and I'm good to go.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom