PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 10:38 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
I use the regular phone canvas anyway, actually prefer it. That way I don't have to slide to answer, and then slide again to use the speaker phone ... just two taps and I'm good to go.
sounds good. I've been meaning to ditch the tachi dialer, just didn't realize that you could use the standard one with tf2.1. I cooked one up by mistake without the tachi dialer yesterday and the phone wouldn't ring. Just so I get this one right, which dialer in the kitchen should I pick? Thank a lot.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
sounds good. I've been meaning to ditch the tachi dialer, just didn't realize that you could use the standard one with tf2.1. I cooked one up by mistake without the tachi dialer yesterday and the phone wouldn't ring. Just so I get this one right, which dialer in the kitchen should I pick? Thank a lot.
Dave ... I've been using the regular dialer with Manila 2.0, TouchFlo 3.0, and icons from Manila 2.5. Quite a combination, but it all works great.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:58 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can anybody post calk's latest kitchen?
mediafires not workin for me
Old 10-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Dave ... I've been using the regular dialer with Manila 2.0, TouchFlo 3.0, and icons from Manila 2.5. Quite a combination, but it all works great.

What sys are you working with?
Old 10-22-2009, 11:43 PM
VIP Member

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
What sys are you working with?
I've been using 21055 for a while now. I actually didn't think that I would ever return to a 6.1 build, but it's so smooth, stable, quick, battery life is good. None of the issues that the newer systems have been experiencing. I occasionally mess around with them, but ultimately seem to come back.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
I've been using 21055 for a while now. I actually didn't think that I would ever return to a 6.1 build, but it's so smooth, stable, quick, battery life is good. None of the issues that the newer systems have been experiencing. I occasionally mess around with them, but ultimately seem to come back.

Same here...I always go back to 21055 for the same reason. I try the 6.5 builds and actually like the 21864 and 21869 sys but hated the tachi dialer problems.

I tried using the regular dialer with the 6.5 sys but hated the windows bubble fight with htc dialer. I tried your suggestion you gave me but caused other problem(can't remember what).

I just flashed back from 21869 because I tried the rhodium dialer which is faster and smoother but 30 minutes after a call... I picked up my phone and it was still hot. Not sure what was wrong but I didn't like it, so I went back to old trusty.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Has anyone had an issue with text messaging when you open a new text from someone or open up your "conversation" with a person, it always seems to have to scroll through all the previous messages from the beginning of the history until the latest message? I'm on 23074.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:21 AM

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

everytime i try to create a new rom using the latest kitchen, it says "you need to specify device id first!!!"
and everytime i try to write something in there it doesnt let me...
Old 10-23-2009, 12:28 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
everytime i try to create a new rom using the latest kitchen, it says "you need to specify device id first!!!"
and everytime i try to write something in there it doesnt let me...
Even though Diamond shows under the device menu as default ... you still need to click the down arrow and officially select Diamond. Then you can select, build, etc ...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Even though Diamond shows under the device menu as default ... you still need to click the down arrow and officially select Diamond. Then you can select, build, etc ...
ohhhh! thanks!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom