View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 12:02 AM
KingArthur
Halfway to VIP Status

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
I've been using 21055 for a while now. I actually didn't think that I would ever return to a 6.1 build, but it's so smooth, stable, quick, battery life is good. None of the issues that the newer systems have been experiencing. I occasionally mess around with them, but ultimately seem to come back.

Same here...I always go back to 21055 for the same reason. I try the 6.5 builds and actually like the 21864 and 21869 sys but hated the tachi dialer problems.

I tried using the regular dialer with the 6.5 sys but hated the windows bubble fight with htc dialer. I tried your suggestion you gave me but caused other problem(can't remember what).

I just flashed back from 21869 because I tried the rhodium dialer which is faster and smoother but 30 minutes after a call... I picked up my phone and it was still hot. Not sure what was wrong but I didn't like it, so I went back to old trusty.