PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2009, 01:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I cant get opera on my phone to let me download one of Calks roms. I built a 21055 rom and i am hating how slow it is. Anyone bored enough to upload his 23071 rom to rapidshare for me? It would be much appreciated since im stuck at work. Thanks.
how bout 23081 or 23502...? don't have any 23071 roms ready to go... lol

Old 10-26-2009, 01:28 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
how bout 23081 or 23502...? don't have any 23071 roms ready to go... lol
Id love to try 23081. Actually, 23052 is the com5 right? You posted one for that earlier and I tried to download to my phone. It wouldnt download and then when i tried again, it said i couldnt download again cause i was a free user.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 10-26-2009, 01:39 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Id love to try 23081. Actually, 23052 is the com5 right? You posted one for that earlier and I tried to download to my phone. It wouldnt download and then when i tried again, it said i couldnt download again cause i was a free user.
oh man, i made a 23081 b/c that's what you said initially! lol here's the link to that - removed

could make another in the 23502 flavor if you would prefer.

Last edited by SOHKis; 10-26-2009 at 04:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:41 PM
VIP Member

no problem man. yeah, 23081 is technically newer than 23502. they feel pretty much the same, i'll see if i can't whip up a com5 build of the same rom for you to try.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:46 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
no problem man. yeah, 23081 is technically newer than 23502. they feel pretty much the same, i'll see if i can't whip up a com5 build of the same rom for you to try.
I appreciate it but unless there is something new with the 23502 that would make it stand out over the 23081, ill just use the 23081 for now. Thanks for the assisstance. Dont know what i would do if i had to finish the day with this sluggish 21055.

Last edited by KBZL; 10-26-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:57 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Rapidshare is being horrible. I went to download it and opera crashed. Went back to the link, says i cant download now. Anywhere else you can upload for me othere than mediafire?
Old 10-26-2009, 02:11 PM
VIP Member

Da_G's viewpoint on 23502 vs. 23081 - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=6975

Quote:
Rapidshare is being horrible. I went to download it and opera crashed. Went back to the link, says i cant download now. Anywhere else you can upload for me othere than mediafire?
you've got PM, i hosted the 23081 ROM on my company's website until you can get it DLed.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:12 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
you've got PM, i hosted the 23081 ROM on my company's website until you can get it DLed.
Thanks. Ill check it in just a min. Sorry for being a pain. Lol
Old 10-26-2009, 02:34 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Apparently i am just not supposed to be able to remove this 21055. SOHkis, i appreciate all your help but I guess ill just have to wait til i get home and build a new one. The site you pm'd me crashes my opera browser for some reason and when i try to do it in IE it is just encrypted symbols, no download.
Old 10-26-2009, 02:40 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Apparently i am just not supposed to be able to remove this 21055. SOHkis, i appreciate all your help but I guess ill just have to wait til i get home and build a new one. The site you pm'd me crashes my opera browser for some reason and when i try to do it in IE it is just encrypted symbols, no download.
which rom are you trying to download?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom