PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

verkion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-28 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by costak View Post
verkion:

I had the same problem at first. Switch the language to English (United States) (you may need to restart the phone after)
Ok...I have to see if this is the solution. I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what I changed before the calendar screwed up...I thought it was a timezone thing, but yes, I ALSO changed the language to English (Canada). I'll test it out after my diamond finishes its hard reset. LOL.

thanks!
verkion
Old 09-28-2009, 08:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

MrMonkee is a n00b

Can someone please tell me where I should put my textmessage/voicemail ringtones? I put it in the Windows "Rings" and the My Documents "My Ringtones" folders but they dont show up on the list when I try and change the ringtones.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonkee View Post
Can someone please tell me where I should put my textmessage/voicemail ringtones? I put it in the Windows "Rings" and the My Documents "My Ringtones" folders but they dont show up on the list when I try and change the ringtones.
Try Application Data> Sounds
Old 09-28-2009, 09:38 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMonkee View Post
Any .wav or wma files that you want to use as notifications work well just putting them in \Windows. Ringtones can go in \Windows or \Windows\Rings (in the rings folder, you're best with wma & mp3 files).

Last edited by Trident; 09-28-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

shortbus182 is keeping up the good workshortbus182 is keeping up the good work

my phone hates the 23414 sys. It doesn't matter if I use kitchen or calks pre-built. Flashed shipped and cleared storage multiple times. 23053 seems to do fine..Maybe my phone is ODD?
Old 09-29-2009, 12:42 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
my phone hates the 23414 sys. It doesn't matter if I use kitchen or calks pre-built. Flashed shipped and cleared storage multiple times. 23053 seems to do fine..Maybe my phone is ODD?
same here... i keep getting the same error messages each time I try to build even using just the default selections... I'm at a loss

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-29-2009, 02:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

cant download latest version, my anti virus says it has a Trojan and deletes the file. i could download the other versions, idk why it doesnt let me download this latest version...

by the way, i have kaspersky anti virus
Old 09-29-2009, 03:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

MrMonkee is a n00b

It was \Windows, thanks for the help!
Old 09-29-2009, 03:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
same here... i keep getting the same error messages each time I try to build even using just the default selections... I'm at a loss

Trying building that sys with the old manila 1.6 or 2.0 see what happens. I used the old manila and WOW...it is fast and stable. I also used the default MS dialer.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:20 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yeah I'm getting tmail.exe was crashing my phone and making it slow too. I may try the Task Manager hack later.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom