PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2009, 04:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

deadave is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-28 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

when is manilla 2.5 going to be added?
Old 09-29-2009, 07:10 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbus182 View Post
my phone hates the 23414 sys. It doesn't matter if I use kitchen or calks pre-built. Flashed shipped and cleared storage multiple times. 23053 seems to do fine..Maybe my phone is ODD?

Me too. Struggled with 23414 for a couple of days.

Flashed to 23053 yesterday morning, and although slow with a few noticeable lags here and there, it's stable for me.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:14 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadave View Post
Being that it took quite some time for 2.1 to finally work appropriately, I would say its gonna be some time before we see 2.5.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 09-29-2009, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadave View Post
When it's ported to VGA...
Old 09-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

kearney is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to kearney

Hi, I flashed to Calk.s ROM for the first time yesterday, and I love it.. the only issue I am having is that it gets stuck in my email when i go into my inbox and also when i attempt to send MMS.. any ideas? I flashed to 23414, but admittedly i dont know what the differences are in the different number designations... what constitutes which version you should use?? Thanks everyone, you help has made my Diamond experiance awesome, never though you could have so much fun with a phone!
Old 09-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Being that it took quite some time for 2.1 to finally work appropriately, I would say its gonna be some time before we see 2.5.
Its apparently 99% ported actually, as the two teams that were previously working on it have joined forces. So we should be seeing a 2.5 release pretty soon. It certainly will not be as long as we had to wait for 2.1 ..
Old 09-29-2009, 12:13 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Calk: If you do close to 100 text messages before resetting you should see what we are talking about. But since it is fixed that is moot.

Has anyone not had the notifications pop up for when you are using Manila 2.1? Maybe I forgot to cook something?

Last edited by MrObvious; 09-29-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-29-2009, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

verkion is becoming a great contributor

Ok, confirmation about the calendar bug that is causing appointments to disappear - Regional Settings > English USA fixes it. Thanks guys! I'm loving this ROM so far...very fast, lots of free program memory, (50+ MB), and did I say very fast? The only drawback is the lack of HTC's Notification Manager and Volume Control, but IIRC, this is due to Sys issue and not because it can't be included/cooked, as in, even if it was included, it won't work. Is that so?

Thanks!
verkion
Old 09-29-2009, 12:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

mprimeau is a n00b

Thanks Calkulin for the great rom...I found some info on this but i still can't get it to work. I would like to use the compact qwerty but it won't switch to it. I tried installing the biotouch.dll i found in the thread but after I install the touch hd ezinput it still won't let me select compact qwerty. I tried to install diamond/touch pro ezinput but it fails to install so I can't test it out. any ideas? I saw someone said they were editing the registry to choose the SIP...where do i do that?
thanks in advance.
Old 09-29-2009, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

been running 23414 for a day now and no issues, thanks again calc.

first time trying the new opera, i like it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom