PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Coming Soon] Calkulin's HTC Visual Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad.wray View Post
Hi,
Is there anyway to change the date format in TF3D?
I have my diamond set to english (canada) but this screws up the calender in TF3D.
I have to set it to English (US) for the calender and appointments to show up properly.
Thanks
Is there really enough differences in English(Canada) and English(US) that you could not use US? In North America, I thought English was English, am I wrong?
Old 09-04-2009, 10:10 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
Is there really enough differences in English(Canada) and English(US) that you could not use US? In North America, I thought English was English, am I wrong?
No, In the US we speak a different dialect of english. Some forms are very difficult to comprehend.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 09-04-2009, 12:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

chad.wray is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
No, In the US we speak a different dialect of english. Some forms are very difficult to comprehend.
Well, if I have it set to English (Canada) it adds "eh" at the end of every sentence.

This is more for my info.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:01 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Well, if I have it set to English (Canada) it adds "eh" at the end of every sentence.

Haha, now thats funny.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:28 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:

Give it up on the thanks button ... that _IS_ funnay!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Re: [ Coming Soon] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

We spell a lot of words the correct way jk Colour, Litre, Labour, Humour etc.. etc etc..
Doesn't not make a difference to me, but it could if you were using it for work purposes in which spelling must be correct.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

just as a follow-up, been running the test rom since it came out. No issues to report. Very smooth rom. Thanks again Calcu. Also wanted to mention that this is the 1st rom built in v kitchen that doesn't have an IE lag for me. most of them have a lag of 45secs to 2 minutes. Great job!
Old 09-04-2009, 01:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
just as a follow-up, been running the test rom since it came out. No issues to report. Very smooth rom. Thanks again Calcu. Also wanted to mention that this is the 1st rom built in v kitchen that doesn't have an IE lag for me. most of them have a lag of 45secs to 2 minutes. Great job!
Riley can you advise if Youtube is working on the test rom?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 09-04-2009, 02:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Riley can you advise if Youtube is working on the test rom?
sure man. I just tried it and opened 3 videos, all worked. then searched and played search videos. No issues thus far.

**One thing everyone should do before trying it the first time is check your internal storage and make sure the youtube folder is deleted. this is the cache from previous roms. So if the version you of youtube is different than the one calcu is using, it may cause a conflict. Figured I would throw that up just in case anyone needs this info.

Last edited by Riley; 09-04-2009 at 02:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
sure man. I just tried it and opened 3 videos, all worked. then searched and played search videos. No issues thus far.

**One thing everyone should do before trying it the first time is check your internal storage and make sure the youtube folder is deleted. this is the cache from previous roms. So if the version you of youtube is different than the one calcu is using, it may cause a conflict. Figured I would throw that up just in case anyone needs this info.
Good call. Yeah, that screwed YouTube up for me before. I was having an issue where YouTube wouldn't let me scroll the videos so I deleted that folder and reflashed and didn't have a problem after that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom