PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 01:42 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 23 ] [ v5.0 ] [ 21051 & 21815 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

ok so i found the xipporterex program but im still lost
Old 06-28-2009, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND (CDMA)
Carrier: TELUS

asdfasd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Good to know, thought it was just me since it says it was fixed in the log change. certain configuration perhaps? Anyone else using Rhodium w/tachi, no 2nd SIP?(no fingerkeyboard)
Youtube does not work for me either when I have Tachi or phone canvas enabled. If I install "disable phone skin" and then soft reset youtube starts working. Not sure if it's related or not. Running sys 21815.
Old 06-28-2009, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have both and both work for me on the 21815 sys. It must be something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfasd View Post
Youtube does not work for me either when I have Tachi or phone canvas enabled. If I install "disable phone skin" and then soft reset youtube starts working. Not sure if it's related or not. Running sys 21815.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:26 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Ok well thats where Im having issues. As soon as Grelock starts I get "I/O Error 105" If I hit ok on the error box Grelock opens and has the following info:

Slot 0: 01f80000

Slot 1: 03D70000

Size of rom: 83400000

Unknown: 00000000

Then it has a button that says "Doit!"

If I hit Doit I get the I/O error again, if I close GRelock then the rom continues cooking from there. but I get errors when I flash.

Oh yeah and at the bottom of Grelock it says Ready Total 530
Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 06-29-2009, 08:26 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Make sure that you are running as administrator and make sure that you pause your Anti-Virus program while you are building a rom.

In the context of Calkulin's kitchen, G'rlock should 'flash' on your screen for a moment. It is driven via a command line entry and it should complete in a matter of moments (depending on PC speed). It should not persist and should not require user intervention to properly complete.

A vast majority of the time, if G'rlock persists in the way that you have described, it is because it cannot finish processing files. In my case, it always happens when I have my anti-virus running. I remedy this situation by pausing my anti-virus just before I close BuildOS. Closing BuildOS is where all of the individual file processing, including G'rlock, begins.

Best regards,
-boggsie
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I received these same errors when I had a download that I extracted with ALZip and 7Zip. When I extracted the kitchen with WinRar it worked perfectly.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hi Calcu, used your kitchen and cooked up a rom. running great. Thanks alot. Just wanted to see if anyone else is unable to use the task manager in the start menu. seems to make it to 50% but never completes. Youtube works for me since others are mentioning it is not working. One other thing, Htc volume control is not in the kitchen but I was going to add the oem the next time I cook it up. Thanks again.

Last edited by Riley; 06-29-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
One other thing, Htc volume control is not in the kitchen but I was going to add the oem the next time I cook it up. Thanks again.
Volume control is in there (21815 kitchen at least). It shows up 'Applications System - Volume Control 1.6.1822.3325.0'.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:40 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Volume control is in there (21815 kitchen at least). It shows up 'Applications System - Volume Control 1.6.1822.3325.0'.
shoot I must have missed this and left it unchecked. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:09 PM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
thanks but I was referring to the volume control that looks like this on the screen. I selected "volume control" in the kitchen and "set volume" but still didn't get this: (of course minus the +/-) Not sure where to look for this. thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom