PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 02:23 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 23 ] [ v5.0 ] [ 21051 & 21815 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
thanks but I was referring to the volume control that looks like this on the screen. I selected "volume control" in the kitchen and "set volume" but still didn't get this: (of course minus the +/-) Not sure where to look for this. thanks

I think you need to deselect the "set volume" oem. That is typically used instead of HTC Volume control. Congrats on getting the kitchen working.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 02:41 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

any idea when you will have a 21820 up?
Old 06-29-2009, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Can anyone tell me where I can find some info on the "track-me" software in calc's kitchen? Thanks in advance!!
Old 06-29-2009, 03:26 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Can anyone tell me where I can find some info on the "track-me" software in calc's kitchen? Thanks in advance!!

http://www.luisespinosa.com/trackme_eng.html
Old 06-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Make sure that you are running as administrator and make sure that you pause your Anti-Virus program while you are building a rom.

In the context of Calkulin's kitchen, G'rlock should 'flash' on your screen for a moment. It is driven via a command line entry and it should complete in a matter of moments (depending on PC speed). It should not persist and should not require user intervention to properly complete.

A vast majority of the time, if G'rlock persists in the way that you have described, it is because it cannot finish processing files. In my case, it always happens when I have my anti-virus running. I remedy this situation by pausing my anti-virus just before I close BuildOS. Closing BuildOS is where all of the individual file processing, including G'rlock, begins.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Ok I was running it at work where I dont have Admin privileges so that may have been the issue. I'll try it at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
I received these same errors when I had a download that I extracted with ALZip and 7Zip. When I extracted the kitchen with WinRar it worked perfectly.
I also used 7zip to extract it so I'll use winzip at the house and see what happens. Thanks to both of you!

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 06-29-2009, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is anyone having problems with the text messaging screen locking up the phone? Half of the time after i read/send a message and exit out back to the inbox screen, the phone freezes and will take anywhere from 1-5 minutes to respond again.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 06-29-2009, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Is anyone having problems with the text messaging screen locking up the phone? Half of the time after i read/send a message and exit out back to the inbox screen, the phone freezes and will take anywhere from 1-5 minutes to respond again.
I've had this problem on every build of any 6.5 rom i've used (including 210820) and have yet to find a fix for it or a rom without it.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Hi Misfortune, no I am texting away with no issues like this. just wanted to let you know.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I've had this problem on every build of any 6.5 rom i've used (including 210820) and have yet to find a fix for it or a rom without it.
same here, im wondering if its maybe the amount of messages i have that i restore via PIMbackup.

luckily i use the txt msging in the rhodium manilla 99.5% of the time and its been working pefectly.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:16 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I dont restore my messages with pim backup but I have noticed after extensive texting that it will decrease in speed gradually to almost a crawl just to exit sms. I am using arcsoft picture mail, dont know if that has something to do with it but it was one of the major reasons I quit using 6.5.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom