PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 12 \ 21051 & 21812 v4.9 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
5.0 is acting wierd for me. i get cprog error, 6.5 chrome doesnt show, the bg for apps are grey color which interferes with white icons/pictures/menu. i dont add any manila files while building kitchen.

I only got that error when I forgot to build in the phone canvas or I tried to use indagroove sys's. Make sure you flash back to stock before you flash to a new sys. Otherwise you must be forgetting to check something in your kitchen
Old 06-22-2009, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

tamago is just getting started

i ALWAYS flash back to stock before i flash a new sys. i flash to stock, hardreset, flash the new one, hard reset.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:05 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
i ALWAYS flash back to stock before i flash a new sys. i flash to stock, hardreset, flash the new one, hard reset.

I do that same thing and still had issues mostly with the theme and the start menu icons being "on top of each other." I don't cook with manilla; straight 6.5.

I gave up after flashing half the day.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 06-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Is there somewhere i can see what all the icons that show up on the top bar are for?

I'm using the 3d icons, and recently, at apparently random times, but usually when not in a 3G area, i get a random grey circle inside a box to the left of the 1x notification. the box looks just like the Sound icon surround does, but it appears to be empty or has a small circle in it. Can't really tell. I'd take a screen shot, but of course it isn't doing it now.

I'm not sure what it is for, and if i tap it, all i get is the notifications screen.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:13 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Any update on the re-release of 5.0 with youtube fixed?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 06-22-2009, 07:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

jljone0 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Is there somewhere i can see what all the icons that show up on the top bar are for?

I'm using the 3d icons, and recently, at apparently random times, but usually when not in a 3G area, i get a random grey circle inside a box to the left of the 1x notification. the box looks just like the Sound icon surround does, but it appears to be empty or has a small circle in it. Can't really tell. I'd take a screen shot, but of course it isn't doing it now.

I'm not sure what it is for, and if i tap it, all i get is the notifications screen.
I could be wrong, but I think that's the roaming icon. At least, that's what I've deduced from my phone's behavior.
j.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2009, 07:44 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
The YouTube error was because I fixed the IE crashing on flash enabled websites that I've noticed on the last couple of 6.5 SYS on the reupload but it broke YouTube, so I'll reupload one with both issues fixed shortly
Links don't seem to be working... I haven't been following this all day and haven't read all the posts after this one.
Is the new kitchen up yet/soon?

Old 06-22-2009, 08:10 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Links don't seem to be working... I haven't been following this all day and haven't read all the posts after this one.
Is the new kitchen up yet/soon?
Last I heard was early this afternoon that calk was putting up a fixed kitchen but havent heard/seen anything yet.
Old 06-22-2009, 08:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jljone0 View Post
I could be wrong, but I think that's the roaming icon. At least, that's what I've deduced from my phone's behavior.
j.
That actually makes sense. Thank you. Now i can rest better knowing that it is normal behavior.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
just drop the value down to around 1000 ms which is 0003e8 in hex. You can play around with the hex value to get different variations. If that doesn't work try a soft reset. If that doesn't work then i have no idea. I use the new beta opera and its rotate function is so much better. I personally really like the new Opera.
Thanks, I'll try that. I tried the new opera myself but I couldn't get flash working in it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom