PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 05:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jul 21 ] [ 23007 \ 21921 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
I updated to the latest 7/21 Rhodium Rom.

After the align screen, it goes to the customizations screen and immediately restarts. Not sure if that's to be expected. It doesn't seem normal.

I haven't got into the phone much yet to see if anything is broke. Just wanted to see if I should be concerned before I get too far into it.

Thanks Calcu, I've always really liked your ROMS.

With the new RunCC, it can go by quite quickly, which is why I like it a lot more than Autorun

Old 07-21-2009, 05:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
With the new RunCC, it can go by quite quickly, which is why I like it a lot more than Autorun
Thanks for the reply.

I installed all my normal stuff, didn't see anything out of whack. Everything working as before.

Old 07-21-2009, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Can someone explain the RunCC a little to me. I've always used the autorun with config and provision files on my internal storage. How does this operate differently.

I tried one brief build with it, and it said it was unable to find the Sprint TV cab from the sprint carrier OEM. Why would it be looking for it?
Old 07-21-2009, 06:03 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Since the first kitchen was corrupt for 21921, I went ahead and just put the 21921 ROM and SYS folders in the 23007 kitchen. All i have to say is... WOW! Loving the SYS. Much faster and more stable. Thanks Calk.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 07-21-2009, 06:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

I liked the speed of the 21921 SYS, but the look of the oversized buttons and the title bar in some programs (like pocket outlook) just didn't sit well with me.

I went back to 23007, which is pretty good. Not quite has quick, but no noticeable lag.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:16 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I liked the speed of the 21921 SYS, but the look of the oversized buttons and the title bar in some programs (like pocket outlook) just didn't sit well with me.

I went back to 23007, which is pretty good. Not quite has quick, but no noticeable lag.
My biggest peave was the slowness of text. Not just the keyboard but how it took so long for it to exit after a few hundred texts. This is so smooth. I hadnt noticed the oversized buttons.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

I just finished porting over 23009, so if it runs well, I'll update the kitchen to that SYS
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I just finished porting over 23009, so if it runs well, I'll update the kitchen to that SYS
your the man Calk

dunno what im gonna do when i move to the TP2 if you dont head that direction as well lol.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

So I copied the 21921 SYS over into the 30007 kitchen, installed it. Everything seemed to be fine, but certain things were really hard to press. Like at times the touch sensativity was fine, but like in the contacts / text messages it was almost impossible. Not sure what is up with that.

Going to stick with the 30007/30009 i think for now.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
So I copied the 21921 SYS over into the 30007 kitchen, installed it. Everything seemed to be fine, but certain things were really hard to press. Like at times the touch sensativity was fine, but like in the contacts / text messages it was almost impossible. Not sure what is up with that.

Going to stick with the 30007/30009 i think for now.

did you cook in the menu/notification enhancements?

in a few past experiences when i cooked them in i experienced some sporadic touch sensitivity issues

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom