PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 27 \ OS 5.2.21018 v4.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
You can toggle it off and on in your settings under task manager. You might check to make sure it is set to show up.
Ok I toggled it on but still nothing

Old 03-03-2009, 01:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
Ok I toggled it on but still nothing
Reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Reset.
... Nothing. I guess its time to hard reset.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTSFx View Post
... Nothing. I guess its time to hard reset.
That sucks... sorry.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Ah Its cool. I think it was because of quick menu. I hit tasks and wanted out but I think i hit end all and that's when it disappeared.
Old 03-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
I've been reading through what have people found the cause of the youtube issues to be? The last theory I read was the large start menu. Right now I have HD Manila installed with large start menu. I get youtube video sometime with no sound most of the time.
My first build had a youtube issue but this one hasnt had any issues. I dont know what I did differently to make it work. Maybe I didn't
Old 03-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Youtube and the letters not always appearing on the keyboard are my only issues. Youtube isn't as big of a deal for me. This rom is soo much better than 4.1. Much faster, and battery life seems much improved so far.
Old 03-03-2009, 03:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

TerekKincaid is just getting started

Loving this Kitchen. I've made a ROM I might actually stick with for more than 2 days

One small problem. The In call recording doesn't work. I see the start recording option on the menu when I'm in a call, but clicking it does nothing. And, the app isn't installed, so I'm not sure where I'd go to play back the recordings, anyway. I dropped the OEM from the grooveROM base and cooked it in; I get the ICR program, but choosing Start Recording during a call still doesn't do anything. Anyone else have this problem?
Old 03-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerekKincaid View Post
Loving this Kitchen. I've made a ROM I might actually stick with for more than 2 days

One small problem. The In call recording doesn't work. I see the start recording option on the menu when I'm in a call, but clicking it does nothing. And, the app isn't installed, so I'm not sure where I'd go to play back the recordings, anyway. I dropped the OEM from the grooveROM base and cooked it in; I get the ICR program, but choosing Start Recording during a call still doesn't do anything. Anyone else have this problem?
Just tried it by calling 611 (customer service) and recorded and play back just fine. No issue whatsoever. Maybe it's other software that screw it up.
Old 03-03-2009, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anybody elses Bluetooth icon not appearing when bluetooth is turned on ?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom