PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 05:56 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Does anyone else here use Sprint TV? It worked great on provious builds, but I cannot get it to work at all on RC2.1 .... I get a 7005 error (cannot connect to network) but everything else (Picture mail, Opera, IE, etc.) works fine? Maybe it's something in the SYS?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 03-28-2009, 06:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

bartjo06 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by citats View Post
G'Reloc as that is what is in both Calcu's 1.5 htc kitchen and 4.6rc kitchen.
If it is WMReloc that is required what would have to change in the bat file besides the program... (what switches are used with wmreloc?)
Citats- Here's the fix I found on page 101 of Groove's thread, Unzip these files to both the root menu of Calcu's kitchen along with the Tools submenu of the kitchen, and you should be good to go!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Reloc.zip (281.7 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2009, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartjo06 View Post
Citats- Here's the fix I found on page 101 of Groove's thread, Unzip these files to both the root menu of Calcu's kitchen along with the Tools submenu of the kitchen, and you should be good to go!
TY checking it out now...
Old 03-28-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Calcu,
When using your 4.6 RC2.1 rom, Im not able to adjust the volume when on a call. The volume buttons dont do anyhting. I also couldn't get the phone to exit the phone screen. FYI.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Does anyone else here use Sprint TV? It worked great on provious builds, but I cannot get it to work at all on RC2.1 .... I get a 7005 error (cannot connect to network) but everything else (Picture mail, Opera, IE, etc.) works fine? Maybe it's something in the SYS?
I am having the same problem using the sprinttv that comes with the kitchen.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey calcu.. i think i may have found a little bug.. using your kitchen 4.6 RC 2.1, i built a rom with the default settings for tf3d and there is an error with the 'programs' tab.. after scrolling over to that tab, the softkeys get stuck to "All Programs" and "Remove", no matter what tab you change to.. i haven't found a fix yet.. anyone else get this?
Old 03-28-2009, 07:27 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I am having the same problem using the sprinttv that comes with the kitchen.
It's not the SYS. I traded out the SYS from RC1 to RC2 (Sprint TV works fine on RC!) and have the same error, so it's something else that I'm sure I'm not smart enough to find.

I tried OEM Sprint TV (Applications - NewSprintTV_VGA_v1.6.4.74603_11.19.200

and building without the OEM and using the new CAB from the Sprint Carrier folder.

Neither works with RC2.1

I don't know what else to try.

EDIT:

I built a ROM with the RC1 kitchen but with 21042 SYS and Sprint TV works again ... so it has to be something in the RC2.1 kitchen .... wierd.

Last edited by meatgel; 03-28-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 03-28-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I had the same issue with his rom. I removed the Programs tab from TF as a temp fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker2008 View Post
Hey calcu.. i think i may have found a little bug.. using your kitchen 4.6 RC 2.1, i built a rom with the default settings for tf3d and there is an error with the 'programs' tab.. after scrolling over to that tab, the softkeys get stuck to "All Programs" and "Remove", no matter what tab you change to.. i haven't found a fix yet.. anyone else get this?
Old 03-28-2009, 07:59 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

New version of SSMAHO (.3) claims to be able to remap the call history link in the Rhodium manila now. Although I haven't tested yet, this is a much anticipated feature of the app.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493810
Old 03-28-2009, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dominicricci is becoming a great contributor

I feel retarded where the download link to the ALLTEL diamond rom ????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom