PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Hey, just want to say thanks again for this great little tool. I have been using it a lot. Saves a bunch of time.
I have to agree with Drybonz. This thing has been fantastic. My only question - can you use the selections you've made in one kitchen with a new updated kitchen, or at that point, do you have to re-select everything again?
Old 04-09-2009, 10:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I have to agree with Drybonz. This thing has been fantastic. My only question - can you use the selections you've made in one kitchen with a new updated kitchen, or at that point, do you have to re-select everything again?
+1 on that if it can that would be great.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I did have a problem using the 4 row favorites, menu option under 'All Manila'. I didn't try with any other versions, but it did not work with daryelv HD and had the bug of getting programs stuck on the left soft key. It might be that these only work for TP2, but I'm pretty sure it was listed under the All Manila section. Thanks again.

*edit - Calc - Have you seen the updated nueBattery. It gives 1% and works with fast charge. You can also toggle fast charge and low battery airplane mode on/off. The install is an .exe that you run on your phone, so I don't know if you can put it in your kitchen - but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case it is possible.

I only tried the all programs menu one on the HD, so I thought the other ones would work but I guess not, so I'll make them for the TP2 only then. And BTW, thanks for the update on the battery, seems to be working great, if you want the OEM, just let me know

Quote:
I am interested in added a shortcut to the system settings (as on the start menu) to the program launcher/manila start menu. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks.

That I couldn't say as I don't know the command to bring up that tab up but I'm sure there is a way to emulate the start button command, I just don't know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtstmp View Post
I built my first rom using the 4.6 kitchne, by not changing any of the checkmarks in buildos. The soft keys don't change throughout Manilla, and they don't link to what they say? Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

That is a known bug in the manila, the only way to stop that is to select a different programs menu from the options or wait till the new version of the manila is ported over

Old 04-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

w0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularw0rdie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
*edit - Calc - Have you seen the updated nueBattery. It gives 1% and works with fast charge. You can also toggle fast charge and low battery airplane mode on/off. The install is an .exe that you run on your phone, so I don't know if you can put it in your kitchen - but I thought I'd throw it out there just in case it is possible.
Nice! Hope this makes it in to the final release.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I only tried the all programs menu one on the HD, so I thought the other ones would work but I guess not, so I'll make them for the TP2 only then. And BTW, thanks for the update on the battery, seems to be working great, if you want the OEM, just let me know
Can I have the OEM? thanks either way
Old 04-09-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
That I couldn't say as I don't know the command to bring up that tab up but I'm sure there is a way to emulate the start button command, I just don't know it
I tried to edit that program launcher shortcut for the games folder, from that cab I posted a while back, so that it would open the settings, but I couldn't get it to work.
Old 04-09-2009, 11:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DbLoCk3NiNe View Post
Can I have the OEM? thanks either way

Make sure to delete the old rapid charge OEM when using this one
Attached Files
File Type: zip Battery - 1% Rapid Charge.zip (54.5 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
I tried to edit that program launcher shortcut for the games folder, from that cab I posted a while back, so that it would open the settings, but I couldn't get it to work.

I didn't look at the cab, so I really can't say. Maybe look around on xda for a app that calls the start menu
Old 04-09-2009, 12:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

steinerd is a n00b

Does anyone know how to edit the highlight colour in the tp2 calender? is that a manila editor task and if so does anyone know the file it is contained in?
Old 04-09-2009, 01:25 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

yeah it's a manila file, forget which one though... if i can dig through them and find it i'll edit this post

*alright, i believe it is 15607716_manila, or possibly 7bcb0e11_manila...

i've attached the .png's in grey, just swap it out w/manila editor or cfcgui
Attached Images
File Type: png 15607716_manila.png (897 Bytes, 12 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: png 7bcb0e11_manila.png (1.5 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by SOHKis; 04-09-2009 at 01:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom