PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by binder7 View Post
How many people are also ecperiencing this problem with the phone not ringing on an incoming call. Mine keeps resetting this ringer to Ring-WindowsMobile. It displays the incoming call screen but no sound. On one of the previous kitchens i was able to fix this problem by leaving the Rintone Enhacement unchecked. However new releases of the kitchen do not have this option and are causeing me the same problem. Any advice. I love everything about this rom, however it is almost useless if my phone wont ring. haha

So i've just confirmed that it works again. I was having the exact same issue over the weekend. I tried different SYS versions, tried all sorts of options, and then tried one last thing that seems to have worked.

The two main items i don't select in BuildOS are NoData and 3Row SMS Input. I also decied to leave voice command out of this one as i realised i never use it. But i don't think voice command has anything to do with it.

I am now using the 21042 SYS, and the Standard Manila with Sprint Theme. I'm more interested in stability then bleeding edge of TP2 or HD
Old 04-06-2009, 05:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by binder7 View Post
How many people are also ecperiencing this problem with the phone not ringing on an incoming call. Mine keeps resetting this ringer to Ring-WindowsMobile. It displays the incoming call screen but no sound. On one of the previous kitchens i was able to fix this problem by leaving the Rintone Enhacement unchecked. However new releases of the kitchen do not have this option and are causeing me the same problem. Any advice. I love everything about this rom, however it is almost useless if my phone wont ring. haha
i havent had any ring issues with RC4.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Links are down for RC 4! Calc must be about ready to upload another iteration!!
Old 04-06-2009, 05:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Links are down for RC 4! Calc must be about ready to upload another iteration!!
yup its about time, ive gone all weekend without flashing, im starting to have withdrawels.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
yup its about time, ive gone all weekend without flashing, im starting to have withdrawels.
i know that feeling! im still on 4.5! just been waiting for a final release, but i dont think i can hold out anymore
Old 04-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Well - i spoke too soon on the ringer working. I've now officially abandoned 21042 because of this issue. Back to 21028 and the ringer seems to be fixed. I changed my SIP Oem and seem to have solved the visual feedback problem too.

Now - question. Where is the registry edit for the keyboard sound when typing. I know how to enable it manually, but again, id love the regedit.

Thanks
Old 04-06-2009, 07:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

DbLoCk3NiNe is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to DbLoCk3NiNe

I been using 21042 for a bit and I cant say I have been having problems with SIP or the ringer... I haven't use the RC4 to build a ROM yet, mines is from the RC3 and I love it.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
Can you give me an example of what you do on SSAHMO for a ROM?

Like personally, what do you replace?
I have my history button opening up the call history tab of Resco Contact Manager. I have the "all messages" button on the SMS tab opening up the SMS feature of Resco CM and I have the clock button on the home screen set to do nothing when your press it.

You can use any programs though. Those are just the ones I use. When I use the HD manila I also map the calendar button to open ThumbCal. I like the TP2 calendar though so I'm not using that one right now.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I have my history button opening up the call history tab of Resco Contact Manager. I have the "all messages" button on the SMS tab opening up the SMS feature of Resco CM and I have the clock button on the home screen set to do nothing when your press it.

You can use any programs though. Those are just the ones I use. When I use the HD manila I also map the calendar button to open ThumbCal. I like the TP2 calendar though so I'm not using that one right now.
If I'd have known about SSAHMO I'd probably use it. Thanks for telling me about it! I'm gonna start using it, sounds very useful.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
If I'd have known about SSAHMO I'd probably use it. Thanks for telling me about it! I'm gonna start using it, sounds very useful.
Lol... I have been telling people about it for months (since it was SSMAPA)... it is a hidden gem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom