PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 01:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond Calcu's v4.5 w/ telus v1.04
Carrier: Sprint

wrxtuner is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to wrxtuner
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

good news for sprint folk, PRL 60652 is now available for OTA download...just thought I would pass that on!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxtuner View Post
good news for sprint folk, PRL 60652 is now available for OTA download...just thought I would pass that on!
I got the OTA a couple weeks ago and went right back to 60651 because my battery completely drained overnight. Haven't heard any other similar reports, but just a heads up.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

i've been on 60652 for about a week now i guess (whenever i posted in the PRL thread) and haven't noticed any problems w/it. then again i never had issues w/60651 or 60750...
Old 03-27-2009, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Well, here's the 21042 RC2 kitchen, I actually think this is the most time I've ever spent working on a kitchen(thanks for those generous donations), so I hope it works good. I updated a lot of the OEMs, added some apps and redid a bunch a things, like menu, etc. I also updated the TP2 manila with the latest fixes but it's still very buggy and has it's issues still(SMS mainly), so please do not post on this thread if you have problems with the TP2 manila, as it's not my project and I can't fix them unless it was something I did. TP2 manila issues should go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

On a side note tho, the 4 icon program tweak for the TP2 messes up the new manila start menu, so if that OEM is selected, it will disable the new start menu so you don't see the issue, so I would suggest you don't try to enable it if it's installed

Also not all battery's work with all the battery icons, so if you have display problems, try another battery selection as it's probably the cause of it

And one more, I redid the extraction script so you don't have to rename a nbh file to ruu_signed to get it to extract, the kitchen will do it automatically, so all you have to do is drop the .nbh file in Files and the kitchen will do the rest. Plus I added a couple of more tools to play with, manila editor & ROM image editor

EDIT: Links removed until I fix a issue

Last edited by Calkulin; 03-27-2009 at 08:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Thanks Calcu, downloading it right now!
Old 03-27-2009, 02:58 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Awesome.
Thank you!

Manila editor could be used to do your custom weather cities, I guess?
Old 03-27-2009, 03:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

whew! just the perfect time calc, i was about to flash again to 4.6 rc1 and decided to check this thread one last time- Thanks, downloading now!!
Old 03-27-2009, 03:04 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Thanks Calcu!!!

Awesome!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-27-2009, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Manila editor could be used to do your custom weather cities, I guess?

It's mainly used for seeing the images in the manila files and inserting new ones, etc. I got it from xda but I really haven't played with it much
Old 03-27-2009, 03:17 PM
VIP Member

Calc, BuildOS looks great now with the new categories and customization options! I am loving it!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom