View Single Post
Old 03-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Well, here's the 21042 RC2 kitchen, I actually think this is the most time I've ever spent working on a kitchen(thanks for those generous donations), so I hope it works good. I updated a lot of the OEMs, added some apps and redid a bunch a things, like menu, etc. I also updated the TP2 manila with the latest fixes but it's still very buggy and has it's issues still(SMS mainly), so please do not post on this thread if you have problems with the TP2 manila, as it's not my project and I can't fix them unless it was something I did. TP2 manila issues should go here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=493531

On a side note tho, the 4 icon program tweak for the TP2 messes up the new manila start menu, so if that OEM is selected, it will disable the new start menu so you don't see the issue, so I would suggest you don't try to enable it if it's installed

Also not all battery's work with all the battery icons, so if you have display problems, try another battery selection as it's probably the cause of it

And one more, I redid the extraction script so you don't have to rename a nbh file to ruu_signed to get it to extract, the kitchen will do it automatically, so all you have to do is drop the .nbh file in Files and the kitchen will do the rest. Plus I added a couple of more tools to play with, manila editor & ROM image editor

EDIT: Links removed until I fix a issue

Last edited by Calkulin; 03-27-2009 at 08:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.