PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 02:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Cythrelo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Definitely don't use RealAKU as cdma diamond users do not have a native 6.5 kernel. Try flashing back to stock and then flashing a base rom with nothing but the defaults selected. 23047 is finnicky too. I recommend not using custom icons, I could not get it to boot half the time when using them, nor are they edited correctly for the new notifications bar and I've also had trouble with certain buttons on the new styled themes. So unselect Icons-Start Menu Vista Orb, set battery icons to OEM and select no taskbar icon at all and see if you can boot.
Holy crap, it worked! I gave it another shot, disabling the Vista Start orb, but with the rest of the icons still set to Tsowen's (I was going to disable them one by one), and I haven't had a problem since with 23047. Thanks!
Old 09-14-2009, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

For those having problems running the CMD file in the kitchen, try this .exe and see
Attached Files
File Type: zip Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen.exe.zip (87.7 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Old 09-14-2009, 02:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

slimdizzy is a n00b

Anyone else having issues downloading the Kitchen? I get Mediafire fine but download never starts. ROM downloaded fine, just issues with the Kitchen link.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodaka View Post
My start menu started smearing all over the place when i scroll, reboot and still the same, anyone else get this?

Switch to a different tsk and then back and that should fix it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 02:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftatv View Post
Hi, good job Calk....,

I have a problem with the new start menu, in custom roms like bonsai and others, it works, but using the calkulins kitchen in the final rom the start menu doesnt work, and have activated in kitchen options.

what should I do?

Are you talking about the manila start menu? I just tried it and it works for me on the current 21054 ROM I just built and last time I tested it on 23017, it worked fine also. Now on 23047 & 23409, I can't say if it works as the start button is at the bottom, plus I never tried it on those SYS
Old 09-14-2009, 02:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
Alright i've searched everywhere and everywhere and even asked A-C and he said it was something wrong with the rom. I never had this problem in the past with any other rom. When i use the slide to view option in S2U2 to automatically open my texts the keyboard will open and then collapse leaving me to have to select the text field again. Does anybody know a fix that will allow the keyboard to stay open and have the text field selected ready to type. That is my only problem with this kitchen. I am using regular manila and the nikoan keyboard.

What SYS are you running again?
Old 09-14-2009, 02:55 PM
N00b

One more quick question... Is the HTC notification manager compatible with build 23047? Since the built-in large titlebar doesn't work with TF3D, I'd like to use that if possible.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cythrelo View Post
One more quick question... Is the HTC notification manager compatible with build 23047? Since the built-in large titlebar doesn't work with TF3D, I'd like to use that if possible.
It works fine.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Nobody else is having issues with the Calendar tab in Manila 2.1?

The main tab won't even show my appointments, and they disappear from the calendar tab a second after it loads.

I've tried different sys builds and removed all of my own EXT packages, but I still get this issue.
Regional settings need to be set to US english. Otherwise they won't show up.. There was a fix for previous versions of manila, so I'm not too sure whats up here. Ex: My carrier is Bell Canada, so even though it is set to english, its English - Canada, so nothing shows until I change it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 03:50 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
It works fine.
Great, thanks man.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom