PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
looks sweet! which clock did you pick in the kitchen?
the white one , but i made some mod, rigth now i put CMYLXGOs.T-Mobile.TP2.Rhodium.Transparent.Flip.Clock.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
For those having problems running the CMD file in the kitchen, try this .exe and see
Still can't get the kitchen to open up I tried the CMD from teh older kitchen too, no luck

EDIT: figured it out. erviuskitchen.exe was missing for some reason, so i copied it over from the older build

Last edited by cesium; 09-14-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:28 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: telus

jregehr is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Thanks man, that certainly gets me started. It just didn't seem intuitive to me. I'm sure after many hours of experimentation it will make perfect sense but this does get me on the right track.

Thanks again!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO, 2x TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

rose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuffrose1 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rose1

Hey Calkulin, first off, excellent kitchen and wonderful selection of oem's. No one does it better than you. I love the way you give us the ability to customize our phones just the way we want it. If you don't mind, I've come up with a "to do" list or a "fix" list for your next release.

1) Long press end key doesnt show up when selected. I had to manually edit the initflashes.txt to get it to show up (app.dat for the visual kitchen).

2) When you first cook a rom and the phone boots up for the first time, when you scroll to the contacts tab, the "my contact card" pops up. You have a choice to get your photo from either facebook or the camera. Neither option works for some reason. When I tried it in Psyki's rom, it worked fine.

3) Youtube didn't seem to workfor me. However, I thinksomeone posted version 2.5 for rhodium but I have not tried that one.

4) The my location for the weather tab doesn't work for some reason.

Thats all I can think of for now. It woul be greatly appreciated if all the other ppcgeeks members can add to this list and keep it nice and organized so Calk would know what to tackle in his next release.

Once again Calk, thanks so much for sharing this great kitchen. I know it's very time consuming. Peace!

Last edited by rose1; 09-14-2009 at 10:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Hey Calkulin, first off, excellent kitchen and wonderful selection of oem's. No one does it better than you. I love the way you give us the ability to customize our phones just the way we want it. If you don't mind, I've come up with a "to do" list or a "fix" list for your next release.

1) Long press end key doesnt show up when selected. I had to manually edit the initflashes.txt to get it to show up (app.dat for the visual kitchen).

2) When you first cook a rom and the phone boots up for the first time, when you scroll to the contacts tab, the "my contact card" pops up. You have a choice to get your photo from either facebook or the camera. Neither option works for some reason. When I tried it in Psyki's rom, it worked fine.

3) Youtube didn't seem to workfor me. However, I thinksomeone posted version 2.5 for rhodium but I have not tried that one.

Thats all I can think of for now. It woul be greatly appreciated if all the other ppcgeeks members can add to this list and keep it nice and organized so Calk would know what to tackle in his next release.

Once again Calk, thanks so much for sharing this great kitchen. I know it's very time consuming. Peace!

For number one i believe it is in the buttons menu under settings. Im posting the YOutube I like to use here for the visual kitchen and it works flawlessly with all the sys's. Please thank me if it is useful i need to get my rep up.

P.S. I just preordered my HTC Hero i will be posting back on this site about my opinions of the SPrint version.....I can't wait for 10/11 to arrive..
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: IUSACELL

ftatv is a n00b

Quote:
Are you talking about the manila start menu? I just tried it and it works for me on the current 21054 ROM I just built and last time I tested it on 23017, it worked fine also. Now on 23047 & 23409, I can't say if it works as the start button is at the bottom, plus I never tried it on those SYS

Thanks for answer,.

Well in new builds I mean 23037, 23041, 23047 and 23409, the start "window" logo is at bottom instead of top, in top (notification bar) there is a new menu that shows the program tap.

I don't know what i have to enable on kitchen for make work this new menu.

thanks again.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Switch to a different tsk and then back and that should fix it
ur the man brother!

edit: back smearing, ah!

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror

Last edited by boodaka; 09-15-2009 at 07:14 AM.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post

For question number 2, Calkulin has the old contact card in the kitchen due to a bug causing it not to scroll or allowing the user to edit it when using 6.1, but with 6.5 it's fine. If you're using 6.5, just un-rar this ContactEditor.exe and drop it into your \Windows folder on your device, and it will overwrite the one already there, and for question number 4, look at this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...42113&page=165
Attached Files
File Type: rar ContactEditor.rar (201.0 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-15-2009, 10:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Are you talking about the manila start menu? I just tried it and it works for me on the current 21054 ROM I just built and last time I tested it on 23017, it worked fine also. Now on 23047 & 23409, I can't say if it works as the start button is at the bottom, plus I never tried it on those SYS
Manila start menu not working on 23017 for me either, I'm still getting the 6.5 start menu
Old 09-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

darnit, ive still only been able to produce one bootable rom. im not sure what im doing wrong either. only custom thing ive added is my own ext with my email settings and registry edits for manila, so itll be setup exactly the way i like it

edit: lol finally got another to bootup

Last edited by cesium; 09-15-2009 at 02:10 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom