PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 09:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: The Now Network..Sprint

aceNOLO is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

My touch DIamond will not restart after i flashed ROM version 23047. it freezes on tht HTC startup screen.. I know I took every step the right way and it seems frozen. Im sure that I used CDMA and not GSM. please help
Old 09-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceNOLO View Post
My touch DIamond will not restart after i flashed ROM version 23047. it freezes on tht HTC startup screen.. I know I took every step the right way and it seems frozen. Im sure that I used CDMA and not GSM. please help
this is not uncommon depending on what you may have selected in the kitchen. All you need to do is get you phone into bootloader. turn it off, then hold the power button and volume down until the tricolor screen appears, then sync up with you pc via active sync or wmdc, check the screen to make sure it say USB in the middle, flash back to the shipped rom of your carrier.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK
Carrier: Sprint

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor

do we have to select manila stuff even if i don't want to use manila? i'd like a rom that doesn't have it at all, which i'm sure would allow for a LOT of extra stuff i DO want. i can't seem to make a bootable rom for some reason
Old 09-15-2009, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

slapmedia is becoming a great contributor

Ok, I'm still lost on where to download...

Now using the HTC Hero (Android)

Old 09-15-2009, 11:27 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmedia View Post
Ok, I'm still lost on where to download...
his link is down in the 2nd post, which probably means he is uploading a new one or fixing the existing one.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:34 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
his link is down in the 2nd post, which probably means he is uploading a new one or fixing the existing one.
either way we'll know shortly!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-16-2009, 06:46 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceNOLO View Post
I've had that happen with a 23409 build from this kitchen. First time I ever had that happen and I've used a lot of kitchens.

In my case, it booted, did customizations, then went dark. Power button did nothing - it stayed dark. Then pushed soft reset button, it came back to life, and now power button works.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:48 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Second post shows a 9-16 kitchen date, but URL not yet active.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

i am................the f5 king! lol

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 09-16-2009, 07:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor

i did a search and saw that others have seen this issue, but didnt find any solutions...
i flashed both latest 6.5 ROMs (back to stock first) and each time after a few hours the battery icon went back to the stock one and just says full or charging all the time, and i lost the sound icon... any one know why this is happening or how to fix it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0_Screen01.jpg (16.2 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom