PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 08:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

I know everyone's busy cooking but while I learn the new VK I'd really like to know if the Rom's Calk posted are running stable. Can anyone give me any feedback about them? Which SYS to use and any bugs...

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 09-16-2009, 08:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Uploading soon....

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:16 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Uploading soon....

Looks pretty sweet, the kitchen just gets better and better.
Old 09-16-2009, 09:37 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanx calk now i just need the time to play with it so are there any things fixxed in this one ?
Old 09-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
i did a search and saw that others have seen this issue, but didnt find any solutions...
i flashed both latest 6.5 ROMs (back to stock first) and each time after a few hours the battery icon went back to the stock one and just says full or charging all the time, and i lost the sound icon... any one know why this is happening or how to fix it?
The power portion at least is not a bug, you just didnt select a battery driver. I don't think either one is selected by default (fast charge or normal). Previously it was defaulted to fast charge. Select this EXT package and try again 'Battery - Rapid Charge'
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

im loving the new kitchen.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
The power portion at least is not a bug, you just didnt select a battery driver. I don't think either one is selected by default (fast charge or normal). Previously it was defaulted to fast charge. Select this EXT package and try again 'Battery - Rapid Charge'
thanx for the reply, but i think you are referring to cooking a ROM, i was just downloading the latest ROM calk posted (9-12)...
any other ideas?
thanx
danny
Old 09-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
I know everyone's busy cooking but while I learn the new VK I'd really like to know if the Rom's Calk posted are running stable. Can anyone give me any feedback about them? Which SYS to use and any bugs...
Personally, I used to be running 23409 and I found it a bit slow for my tastes (not Calku's fault, just basically any 6.5 SYS) and so I switched to running 21054 and it is amazingly quick. I haven't encountered any issues except for a contact card issue on first load, then it works fine after a restart. Someone else mentioned it earlier. It's far from a showstopper, everything else is great.

Last edited by xcopmanx; 09-16-2009 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'm struggling to get my legacy OEM packages built in to visual kitchen... how do i convert them to work with EXT? TIA

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-16-2009, 10:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

use EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe just drag your oems on it and it will convert them

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom