PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 02:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-16 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

It's RunCC and it's still there, all the way down at the bottom but make sure to unselect Autorun

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

Cordy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Hey calk, what happened to the super fast customizations you had in the previous kitchen? I remember you went to a different cust. tool and it would just flash across the screen and be done. No I see you're back with the original 3-5 minute cust.
it's still there, you have to pick runcc instead of autorun. However I'm not sure how to do user customization with the runcc

edit: well looks like calk beat me to the response.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

anyone know when roms will be up?
Thanks
Old 09-16-2009, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

ROMs are up now...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:55 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
use EXT_PAckages_rebuilder.exe just drag your oems on it and it will convert them
drag the entire oem folder for the app I want to convert? Does it then spit out an ext'd version? And then where do I put the new ext'd version so that it gets built in?

TIA

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-16-2009, 03:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

If you use the kitchen, it will convert all the OEMs to EXT folders that can be dropped in the EXT\shared, etc
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:09 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
If you use the kitchen, it will convert all the OEMs to EXT folders that can be dropped in the EXT\shared, etc
You've been thanked boss... looking forward to this latest build!
Old 09-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH DIAMOND

hasseye is just getting started

huh?? can anyone else confirm that the download link for the latest kitchen is working??? I was downloading it, now if i press the link, it just keeps saying "click to download" "Your download is starting" and i keep pressing and keep getting the same thing, with no download link.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

donky353 is just getting started

Love the new build with manila 2.1 it rocks. But i was wondering if there was any way to get the manila 2.5/2.6 favorite contact page, instead of the current flip style. Keep up the great work.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:39 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

download worked for me hass, you're not running noscript or anything like that in your browser are you..?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom