PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 11:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jauger is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Last kitchen is up ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Calkulin you made flashing a fun hobby....gonna follow you wherever you go

Current PPC: HTC Diamond (Sprint)
Current ROM: Custom (groove influence)
Current Radio: V1.11.00F

Old 08-22-2009, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Calcu ... thank you for making a difference for so many of us. I most appreciate your willingness to patiently address any and all questions, no matter how simple or repetitive. Just hanging around to post a final kitchen and answer questions, in light of the present circumstance ... is a true sign of character. Your work is important, and I certainly hope you will continue to develop. You will be missed, my friend.

Bill
Old 08-22-2009, 12:20 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jauger View Post
Calkulin you made flashing a fun hobby....gonna follow you wherever you go
Holy cow a vols fan!! Sorry to get off subject, just not too often you see this in a forum of such proportions. GO VOLS!!

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 08-22-2009, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I haven't flashed a 6.1 ROM in a while, I didn't even flash 21054 to test it but I'll do one later and see if I can come up with a fix for you. Have you tried the TouchFlo that comes with the manila 2.1 on xda yet?
Yah i tried that but it has a backwards scrolling problem for some of the programs. It didn't really fix the frozen contact card. I appreciate anything you can put in. I'll try some more things today and see what i can come up with.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Thanks for all of the kitchens Calkulin. I'd probably still be just flashing others ROMs instead of making ones how I like them if you hadn't been here . I've attached an updated OEM for my panoramic mod if anyone wants to put it in their kitchen. It has a few improvements over the version Calkulin put in there - mainly the background is white on all menus and it works for all numbers of tabs now. I haven't actually tested the OEM, as I'm trying to use visual kitchen now...so let me know if there's any errors.
I tried the backgroundv2 in the kitchen and BuildOS wouldn't open... had an error. I deselected the original one the calk put in. The kitchen worked before I put it in. Any ideas?
Old 08-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Calcu ... thank you for making a difference for so many of us. I most appreciate your willingness to patiently address any and all questions, no matter how simple or repetitive. Just hanging around to post a final kitchen and answer questions, in light of the present circumstance ... is a true sign of character. Your work is important, and I certainly hope you will continue to develop. You will be missed, my friend.

Bill
+1..well said Bill.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
I tried the backgroundv2 in the kitchen and BuildOS wouldn't open... had an error. I deselected the original one the calk put in. The kitchen worked before I put it in. Any ideas?
I removed v1 and just placed in v2 and it worked just fine for me.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:02 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Yeah exactly what copman said. You cant have both v1 and v2 in the same oem folder.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
I removed v1 and just placed in v2 and it worked just fine for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Yeah exactly what copman said. You cant have both v1 and v2 in the same oem folder.
Thanks guys...when I removed the old one it worked. I thought since I had it unchecked there was no need to remove it.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Hey Calk...
just wanted to say thanks for everything you have done, you have my diamond so much more fun and useable thats its by far been the most enjoyable phone ive owned.

good luck to you and if you move on to the TP2 ill be following your work on it wherever you may be.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom