PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Last kitchen is up ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpsyco View Post
Calc,

I spent 8 months of my life playing with your kitchens...
I fought with my girlfriend several time because I flashed my phone all night long.
My friends were laughing at me and calling me a GEEK everytime I told them Calkulin released a new kitchen....
They tought Calkulin was my imagination friend...
I tried almost all the ROMs on this Forum but I always came back to your kitchen!!!

Thx to U, my phone now kicks all my friends Iphone

Thx U for everything you've done to this community!
You're the best! I'll miss u man!
Hoping to hear about U in the future!

Peace!!
Hahaha because of this forum and his great kitchen my girlfriend know calkulin by name and even knows what flashing means. I think obsession is too small of a word.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

LowRez is a n00b

Anyone having a problem with the programs tab in the all programs menu not showing text? I built a 6.5 rom with the last kitchen.
Old 08-22-2009, 01:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Thanks for all of the kitchens Calkulin. I'd probably still be just flashing others ROMs instead of making ones how I like them if you hadn't been here . I've attached an updated OEM for my panoramic mod if anyone wants to put it in their kitchen. It has a few improvements over the version Calkulin put in there - mainly the background is white on all menus and it works for all numbers of tabs now. I haven't actually tested the OEM, as I'm trying to use visual kitchen now...so let me know if there's any errors.

edit - OEM now contains new landscape files, so the bottom is not blank

Last edited by mwalt2; 08-22-2009 at 07:47 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 02:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO 4G

jeiyuu is keeping up the good workjeiyuu is keeping up the good work

Calku, thank you for all of your hard work. Your roms and kitchens is one of the primary drives that made me login to ppcgeeks daily. you will be missed and foloowed should you chose to move elsewhere.

If I helped you in any way, be sure to say
Old 08-22-2009, 07:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Thanks for all of the kitchens Calkulin. I'd probably still be just flashing others ROMs instead of making ones how I like them if you hadn't been here . I've attached an updated OEM for my panoramic mod if anyone wants to put it in their kitchen. It has a few improvements over the version Calkulin put in there - mainly the background is white on all menus and it works for all numbers of tabs now. I haven't actually tested the OEM, as I'm trying to use visual kitchen now...so let me know if there's any errors.

The updated version did fix the background issue in the menus and the line of pixels while sliding but it messed up the landscape background

Old 08-22-2009, 07:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
Tried out the new 21054 Kitchen and I still get a frozen contact card. I think it may have something conflicting with one of the oems. Is anyone else having this problem. I really don't put anything weird in my build i just can't figure out what is going on. Is anyone else having this problem. I can't even get it to work with the stock set up on Calkulin's kitchen.

I haven't flashed a 6.1 ROM in a while, I didn't even flash 21054 to test it but I'll do one later and see if I can come up with a fix for you. Have you tried the TouchFlo that comes with the manila 2.1 on xda yet?
Old 08-22-2009, 09:29 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nice work
Old 08-22-2009, 09:29 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im liking 23017
Old 08-22-2009, 10:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Thanks for everything you did for us Calc, and will be following you wherever you may go next
Old 08-22-2009, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

dcdomain is just getting started

Thanks for sharing all your work, you'll be missed. And as everyone else noted, you'll be followed wherever you decide to pop up next.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom