View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 07:27 AM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Last kitchen is up ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Thanks for all of the kitchens Calkulin. I'd probably still be just flashing others ROMs instead of making ones how I like them if you hadn't been here . I've attached an updated OEM for my panoramic mod if anyone wants to put it in their kitchen. It has a few improvements over the version Calkulin put in there - mainly the background is white on all menus and it works for all numbers of tabs now. I haven't actually tested the OEM, as I'm trying to use visual kitchen now...so let me know if there's any errors.

The updated version did fix the background issue in the menus and the line of pixels while sliding but it messed up the landscape background