PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 06:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Last kitchen is up ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
I haven't flashed a 6.1 ROM in a while, I didn't even flash 21054 to test it but I'll do one later and see if I can come up with a fix for you. Have you tried the TouchFlo that comes with the manila 2.1 on xda yet?
Calkulin have you found anything out yet about the extremely weird issue
Old 08-22-2009, 06:38 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone know if there is a reg key that controls the today wallpaper? Im trying to build a cab that installs a today wallpaper as well as a panoramic wallpaper for manila. I was able to successfully build a cab for the panoramic but im not sure how to approach having it automatically change the wallpaper on the today screen. Thanks.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 08-22-2009, 07:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Anyone know if there is a reg key that controls the today wallpaper? Im trying to build a cab that installs a today wallpaper as well as a panoramic wallpaper for manila. I was able to successfully build a cab for the panoramic but im not sure how to approach having it automatically change the wallpaper on the today screen. Thanks.
The wallpaper is tied to the .tsk your using. If you have wince cab maker, you can open the tsk and replace the wallpapers with the ones you want to use.

Quote:
The updated version did fix the background issue in the menus and the line of pixels while sliding but it messed up the landscape background
Oh, I didn't know that you had the very first version I made. I'll update the OEM I posted with the new landscape files.

OEM updated here for those of you who want it.

Last edited by mwalt2; 08-22-2009 at 07:49 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
Calkulin have you found anything out yet about the extremely weird issue

The issue was the contacteditor.exe, so use this cab or OEM(overwrite existing files)

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Due to the admins on this site, I'm stopping development of the kitchen on PPCGeeks, I wish you guys the best......
Wow! This will be a HUGE loss to the community! Your are probably the most emulated chef I have ever seen. Good luck to you wherever you go.

Thanks for all you have done to make the Pro and Diamond community what is.

-Scott

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 08-22-2009, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work

Hi calku, do you have the 23034 for your kitchen?
Old 08-22-2009, 08:54 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Should I be able to plug your 21820 SYS into your latest kitchen and have it work? I tried with an earlier kitchen and got an error when the device booted - a window that said "See HTCLog for details" (but the device was inoperable so couldn't get to the log).

Thanks
Old 08-22-2009, 08:56 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

And, as long as I'm asking, will you have 21840 or 22001 someday? (Assuming not here, then wherever you next set up camp?)

Thanks!

Last edited by willysp; 08-22-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

silex is a n00b

Since loading Calkulin's Diamond 23017 Manila ROM on my Touch Diamond I have been unable to get my g-sensor working. I can turn it on/off via the settings, but the bar is not green, but grayed out. Anybody been able to fix this?
Old 08-22-2009, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by silex View Post
Since loading Calkulin's Diamond 23017 Manila ROM on my Touch Diamond I have been unable to get my g-sensor working. I can turn it on/off via the settings, but the bar is not green, but grayed out. Anybody been able to fix this?

You need a SensorSDK OEM that is 4.0+. I don't include it because I find it slower than 3.3, I usually use Flip-It or Changescreen to rotate

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom