View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 07:42 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Last kitchen is up ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Anyone know if there is a reg key that controls the today wallpaper? Im trying to build a cab that installs a today wallpaper as well as a panoramic wallpaper for manila. I was able to successfully build a cab for the panoramic but im not sure how to approach having it automatically change the wallpaper on the today screen. Thanks.
The wallpaper is tied to the .tsk your using. If you have wince cab maker, you can open the tsk and replace the wallpapers with the ones you want to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
The updated version did fix the background issue in the menus and the line of pixels while sliding but it messed up the landscape background
Oh, I didn't know that you had the very first version I made. I'll update the OEM I posted with the new landscape files.

OEM updated here for those of you who want it.

Last edited by mwalt2; 08-22-2009 at 07:49 PM.