View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 09:47 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceNOLO View Post
My touch DIamond will not restart after i flashed ROM version 23047. it freezes on tht HTC startup screen.. I know I took every step the right way and it seems frozen. Im sure that I used CDMA and not GSM. please help
this is not uncommon depending on what you may have selected in the kitchen. All you need to do is get you phone into bootloader. turn it off, then hold the power button and volume down until the tricolor screen appears, then sync up with you pc via active sync or wmdc, check the screen to make sure it say USB in the middle, flash back to the shipped rom of your carrier.