mjhuffer
PPCGeeks Regular

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Hey Calkulin, first off, excellent kitchen and wonderful selection of oem's. No one does it better than you. I love the way you give us the ability to customize our phones just the way we want it. If you don't mind, I've come up with a "to do" list or a "fix" list for your next release.

1) Long press end key doesnt show up when selected. I had to manually edit the initflashes.txt to get it to show up (app.dat for the visual kitchen).

2) When you first cook a rom and the phone boots up for the first time, when you scroll to the contacts tab, the "my contact card" pops up. You have a choice to get your photo from either facebook or the camera. Neither option works for some reason. When I tried it in Psyki's rom, it worked fine.

3) Youtube didn't seem to workfor me. However, I thinksomeone posted version 2.5 for rhodium but I have not tried that one.

4) The my location for the weather tab doesn't work for some reason.

Thats all I can think of for now. It woul be greatly appreciated if all the other ppcgeeks members can add to this list and keep it nice and organized so Calk would know what to tackle in his next release.

Once again Calk, thanks so much for sharing this great kitchen. I know it's very time consuming. Peace!

For number one i believe it is in the buttons menu under settings. Im posting the YOutube I like to use here for the visual kitchen and it works flawlessly with all the sys's. Please thank me if it is useful i need to get my rep up.

P.S. I just preordered my HTC Hero i will be posting back on this site about my opinions of the SPrint version.....I can't wait for 10/11 to arrive..
This post has been thanked 2 times.