PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2009, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
What SYS are you running again?
I'm using 21054 but i'm using regular 1.2 manila black theme. I tested back on one of your older kitchen the one from 8-22 and i didn't get this problem. I tested further and i got the problem when i was just trying to select a regular text message from the manila tab in your new visual kitchen. The keyboard would open and close. It did this with and without the 3 row tweak so i don't know what is going on. If you have any other questions let me know. I posted my build at the bottom.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Huffer Rom.zip (2.2 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mjhuffer; 09-14-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND

GsRb0i is a n00b

seems like i cant click on the taskbar to see my notifcations anyone else have this problem?
Old 09-14-2009, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsRb0i View Post
seems like i cant click on the taskbar to see my notifcations anyone else have this problem?

If your running 23047 or 23409, it won't show on top of manila but if you turn off manila, it will work

Old 09-14-2009, 04:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
I'm using 21054 but i'm using regular 1.2 manila black theme. I tested back on one of your older kitchen the one from 8-22 and i didn't get this problem. I tested further and i got the problem when i was just trying to select a regular text message from the manila tab in your new visual kitchen. The keyboard would open and close. It did this with and without the 3 row tweak so i don't know what is going on. If you have any other questions let me know. I posted my build at the bottom.

What SIP and manila? I know there's a issue with the 3 row tweak because I noticed the modded files are different for 6.1, 6.5 & 6.5.1, so that will be fixed on the next release but I'm running 21054 now and don't have that issue but here's the fixed 3 row tweak for 6.1 anyways
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tweaks - 3 Row SMS Input.zip (1.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Calkulin; 09-14-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
What SIP and manila? I know there's a issue with the 3 row tweak because I noticed the modded files are different for 6.1, 6.5 & 6.5.1, so that will be fixed on the next release but I'm running 21054 now and don't have that issue
I'm running manila 1.2 (black theme) with the new Nikoan keyboard and manila 2.5 icons. It may have something to do with the keyboard but i don't know. It mainly happens coming out of S2U2 when i slide to view. I know you aren't to fond of the app but I love it and I never had this problem before. The keyboard wants to open and allow me to text then it just shuts down. You can load my build up to see all that I have selected.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work

i cooked my own rom with calku kitchen , is awesome. super extra clean(a lot of memory free), super fast and without issue. the best kitchen ever( all credits for calku )
manila 2.1 r1.5

my recipe....let me know... (some mod. in the picture)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen.jpg (64.4 KB, 46 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Jcspeed.rar (1.8 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by 151jcolon; 09-14-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 05:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND

GsRb0i is a n00b

how do you get rid of the notications its bothering me =(
Old 09-14-2009, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jyxent is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
Regional settings need to be set to US english. Otherwise they won't show up.. There was a fix for previous versions of manila, so I'm not too sure whats up here. Ex: My carrier is Bell Canada, so even though it is set to english, its English - Canada, so nothing shows until I change it.
Thanks! That fixes it for me.

Now my build is working perfectly.
Old 09-14-2009, 07:58 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok i have a few issues the first is i cant post from my ppc last few builds of kitchens ive tried most combos of opera and keyboard and the last is i cant use the calculator it comes up but none of the buttons work minor issue i know but ok so my build is 23047 opera 9.5 16227 the one calk put in and keyboard is Nikoanand for fun i choose 6.5.1
Old 09-14-2009, 08:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 151jcolon View Post
i cooked my own rom with calku kitchen , is awesome. super extra clean(a lot of memory free), super fast and without issue. the best kitchen ever( all credits for calku )
manila 2.1 r1.5

my recipe....let me know... (some mod. in the picture)
looks sweet! which clock did you pick in the kitchen?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom