PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boodaka
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

yay its back lol

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 09-12-2009, 10:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
lol it looks like he took it down right after I downloaded it. I'm assuming there is something he is changing and/or updating.

Yeah, I forgot to include the SMS fix for v1.5 but it's up now

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordy View Post
Thanks for the updated kitchen Calk. Downloading now and can't wait to test the new version of Manila 2.1. Btw I'm assuming that you updated the OEM's for background4all to the working ones even though it wasn't listed in the changelog. Also out of curiousity, what did you do to fix the CDMA SMS issue for this manila seeing as though yoztag hasn't released an official fix for it.

Yeah it's included, I'll add it to the changelog now, thanks for reminding me. As for the fix, I just used the one from v1.1 for now until he releases the new one
Old 09-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

i have had issues with previous roms with 2.1 milnila were i disable tf3d and then the phone locks up and cant do anything. I cant clear storage as my volume buttons are broken.... any way to enter boot loader without using the volume keys?
Old 09-12-2009, 11:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

rontonomo is a n00b

has anybody acctually been able to extract this thing without all kinds of errors ive tried every download and none have worked
Old 09-12-2009, 11:08 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is sms working for those using the new R1.5? I havent tried yet but it would be nice to know.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 09-12-2009, 11:09 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontonomo View Post
has anybody acctually been able to extract this thing without all kinds of errors ive tried every download and none have worked
You should try and redownload, I ran into this yesterdaty when I downloaded before the upload was finished.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:13 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Is sms working for those using the new R1.5? I havent tried yet but it would be nice to know.

It works with the R1.1 fix for me
Old 09-12-2009, 11:44 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
It works with the R1.1 fix for me
Just tested, works fine. Thank you.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:52 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Wow, i have never tried that Flip It but it works stellar!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom