PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeas2 View Post
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a black HTC them that will work with this rom? TIA
Here you go ... cab attached

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=4653738
Old 10-07-2009, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Wait, when you are entering bootloader, are you holding everything down at first including the power button and waiting like 5 seconds or more? You may not be pushing it just right.

i have no volume key buttons what so ever see photos...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image200910060001.jpg (22.1 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg image200910060002.jpg (22.5 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg image200910060003.jpg (23.5 KB, 74 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by caleb02; 10-07-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:37 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yeah I read that but pushing the right combo of buttons is tricky for getting into bootloader I've found and you got to do it just right. I wonder if that is your problem.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

donky353 is just getting started

Quote:
Yeah I read that but pushing the right combo of buttons is tricky for getting into bootloader I've found and you got to do it just right. I wonder if that is your problem.

It is Power button, down volume, bottome right hard buttone (below the back arrow), and the reset button on the back. Hold all of them for about 5 seconds and i will boot to the bootloader. You might need to get someone else to help you being that your volume isnt working properly but you should be able to push it with anything small like a tooth pick or something.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:50 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by donky353 View Post
It is Power button, down volume, bottome right hard buttone (below the back arrow), and the reset button on the back. Hold all of them for about 5 seconds and i will boot to the bootloader. You might need to get someone else to help you being that your volume isnt working properly but you should be able to push it with anything small like a tooth pick or something.

that hard resets it, to get to bootloader you just hold back arrow, vol down, and then press power.

but if he's got no volume button he can't do that. I'd stick a paperclip (or toothpick like you said) inside the phone where the volume button was hitting the trigger inside the phone and try to get at it that way, unless you want to try your damndest to an activesync connection.

only having to push the 3 buttons should work if you have the DIAMIMG on your internal, if you are really trying to hard reset it then you're going to have to do what donky suggests.

Last edited by orangekid; 10-07-2009 at 12:53 PM. Reason: more info
Old 10-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2 & Evo =)
Carrier: Sprint!

boodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboodaka is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to boodaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
that hard resets it, to get to bootloader you just hold back arrow, vol down, and then press power.

but if he's got no volume button he can't do that. I'd stick a paperclip inside the phone where the power button was hitting the trigger inside the phone and try to get at it that way, unless you want to try your damndest to an activesync connection
its not back arrow that loads a rom on internal storage, u hold down the power and volume down on boot up which he cant do, try using the RUU from ur pc and when that puts it in bootloader unplug the USB, might work

Just hit the THANKS for me being........well, me...

Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen v1.6 R3 Mirror
Old 10-07-2009, 01:19 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

If it's on the one screen his screenshot mentioned AS won't connect so entering BL won't happen. It may work with the back and center of d-pad and power keys though.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
If it's on the one screen his screenshot mentioned AS won't connect so entering BL won't happen. It may work with the back and center of d-pad and power keys though.
I think that's about the only way it's going to work if you can't get the vol down key to work.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

use a tooth pick to push down the vol button
Old 10-07-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

Quote:
Here you go ... cab attached
Thanks, I will try it out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom