PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Hmm.. not good.. I don't think there is any other way to get into the bootloader other than volume down + reset + power... Are you sure the reason for them not working was a hardware problem? Can you still somehow press the button even though the plastic piece isnt there?
Old 10-06-2009, 04:12 PM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

when you flash your phone from your comp it should already go into bootloader
Old 10-06-2009, 04:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Alright, now im getting the issue where if you change a tsk the start menu is all jumbled up. No matter how many times i change it back and forth, it wont correct itself. Any ideas? [i flashed to shipped before changing to the 21864 version]

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 10-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Alright, here is the one file I do always add when after cooking a new rom. Perhaps it lends to my sms freezing issues? Could someone that knows about it check it out? It is a manila file that is replaced so that instead of going to the new sms screen when you click on a new message in Touchflo it goes to the old windows messaging screen. I dont think it would cause any lock up issues upon exiting the windows messaging screen, but i guess anything is possible. Calk, any idea?

--Just delete the .cab extension.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 09bd4ef2_manila.cab (43.8 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Misfortune; 10-06-2009 at 04:41 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Alright, now im getting the issue where if you change a tsk the start menu is all jumbled up. No matter how many times i change it back and forth, it wont correct itself. Any ideas? [i flashed to shipped before changing to the 21864 version]
I noticed this too. A hard reset was the only way I got rid of it. Now I will just leave the tsk alone.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake044 View Post
when you flash your phone from your comp it should already go into bootloader
it gets stuck on the touchdiamond screen on boot up so it wont load windows mobile. I have tried using a screwdrive, a knife and other things to press the volume down buttons... no luck...

any ideas how to enter boot loader.

see no volume buttons

stuck here on this splash screen:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image200910060001.jpg (22.1 KB, 171 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg image200910060002.jpg (22.5 KB, 172 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg image200910060003.jpg (23.5 KB, 168 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by caleb02; 10-06-2009 at 05:14 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:33 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

wow you broke your volume down button... umm thats the only way i know how to get there... sorry to hear that
Old 10-06-2009, 06:35 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
I don't see why you want either, 6.5 has native scrolling, touchflo is not guaranteed to fix your problem, when its most likely just a SIP scrolling issue.
yeah i know this but the native scrolling doesnt work on everything. ill figure out something.

does anyone know of a fix for the calendar? I am using calku's 420 rom and when i tap an appointment, it doesnt open up, i have to open the calendar program to get them to show...
Old 10-06-2009, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

makavel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Alright, here is the one file I do always add when after cooking a new rom. Perhaps it lends to my sms freezing issues? Could someone that knows about it check it out? It is a manila file that is replaced so that instead of going to the new sms screen when you click on a new message in Touchflo it goes to the old windows messaging screen. I dont think it would cause any lock up issues upon exiting the windows messaging screen, but i guess anything is possible. Calk, any idea?

--Just delete the .cab extension.
Wow. Thank you SO much for this file! This was the one thing that I hated about the newer versions of TouchFlo. I had no idea it could be fixed with a simple manila file. Thanks!
Old 10-06-2009, 09:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint htc Diamond

DoctorM is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
I noticed this too. A hard reset was the only way I got rid of it. Now I will just leave the tsk alone.
The same thing here. I wonder why Calk include such tsk and when we change it, the only way out of this mess is a hard rest. No useful at all. Is is safe to delete those tsk? Thanks mates.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom