PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 09:51 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Im with you on this. When i received a text message and tap on it in manila, it just brings up a black screen.

I guess we will need to wait and see what happens.
can you disable the text messaging tab and use an app like Boxwave twiddle instead to send and receive messages? I wasn't sure if you could or not but figured i would throw that out there. Here a link to this app:
http://www.boxwave.com/software/twiddle/index.htm
Old 11-04-2009, 10:43 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
can you disable the text messaging tab and use an app like Boxwave twiddle instead to send and receive messages? I wasn't sure if you could or not but figured i would throw that out there. Here a link to this app:
http://www.boxwave.com/software/twiddle/index.htm
At work right now so i cant test. I know that before i was able to send text when i just cooked in the standard messaging client not the new stuff and I had a working 2.5 build but had to use the old message window.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 11-04-2009, 11:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
At work right now so i cant test. I know that before i was able to send text when i just cooked in the standard messaging client not the new stuff and I had a working 2.5 build but had to use the old message window.
How do you get those packages to work? Using the Manila_VGA_2_5_1920_mod_by_Akeo_v.2.00 files, I dropped them into the EXT folder with the other manila packages and disabled all the old manila related items (engine, etc)...but HTC Sense never loads. It tries to but fails, everytime. I tried disabling the messaging tab as well with no luck.

Last edited by xcopmanx; 11-04-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
If I can build one that's semi-decent I may post it... but I expect it to have many issues just like 1918, but if it's any bit faster / more reliable I will..

So, the more I play with 1920, the worse I think it is. It looks slightly better, but there are still a lot of bugs, and still can't send text messages... at least previously I could see the send button, but now it's not there at all. You also cannot just go to the "All Messages" Option like you could with 1918, as even the All Messages is skinned.

Doesn't work nearly well enough for me to even consider releasing it as a test build. Sorry guys. I think were just going to have to wait for a SUN release before we'll be pleased with 2.5.1920
NRG posted a good version of it, everything actually works, some minor resize issue from what i can see, but definitely worth it.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

donky353 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
NRG posted a good version of it, everything actually works, some minor resize issue from what i can see, but definitely worth it.
could you post a link?

Old 11-04-2009, 01:08 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by donky353 View Post
could you post a link?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74084

Known issues:
- Extremely low amount of device storage left over
- No send button on replying to a message
- Some messaging lag, could be due to low device memory
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74084

Known issues:
- Extremely low amount of device storage left over
- No send button on replying to a message
- Some messaging lag, could be due to low device memory
actually since he dont really says it specifically...
u can find it in the regular download link: http://hotfile.com/list/93327/8db99b5
just in case its not clear where exactly it is.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinx64 View Post
I have a little problem with Calkulin's Diamond 23081 ROM v4.2 Test when someone calls me it shows the slider to Answer or Ignore... but when i slide to answer it stays there and it does not answer the phone call.... any suggestions?

I had the same problem, so I cooked one up with phone canvas 3.4 and phone dialer black, No slide to answer. I still get issues of having to press the answer button multiple times, then when that doesnt work I have to hit the hard answer key.

I have no answers to the question you posted, because I have no answer to my problem which is exactly your problem. Anyone, know whats going on?

Old 11-04-2009, 04:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

ST1N6R4y is just getting started

I'm using Calkulin's Diamond 21869 Spb ROM (v4.1), and i found out that when the data connection is on, the dialer (slide to answer) doesn't answer until i push the hard answer key repeatedly.

If the data connection is off, it answers right away. Works every time...

No clue how to fix it, but i think thats the problem.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:13 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
I had the same problem, so I cooked one up with phone canvas 3.4 and phone dialer black, No slide to answer. I still get issues of having to press the answer button multiple times, then when that doesnt work I have to hit the hard answer key.

I have no answers to the question you posted, because I have no answer to my problem which is exactly your problem. Anyone, know whats going on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1N6R4y View Post
I'm using Calkulin's Diamond 21869 Spb ROM (v4.1), and i found out that when the data connection is on, the dialer (slide to answer) doesn't answer until i push the hard answer key repeatedly.

If the data connection is off, it answers right away. Works every time...

No clue how to fix it, but i think thats the problem.
You guys can try this. Maybe it would help.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40427
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom