View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 03:07 PM
TREmp77
Almost a VIP

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkinx64 View Post
I have a little problem with Calkulin's Diamond 23081 ROM v4.2 Test when someone calls me it shows the slider to Answer or Ignore... but when i slide to answer it stays there and it does not answer the phone call.... any suggestions?

I had the same problem, so I cooked one up with phone canvas 3.4 and phone dialer black, No slide to answer. I still get issues of having to press the answer button multiple times, then when that doesnt work I have to hit the hard answer key.

I have no answers to the question you posted, because I have no answer to my problem which is exactly your problem. Anyone, know whats going on?