PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2009, 01:24 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
just built a quick rom with no manilla.

i just disabled all the manilla options/engine, etc along with the tachi phone canvas and the tachi skin.
built it on the 23060 sys.
opera 9.7 is in it and its working.
You feel like uploading it?
I'm using Calk's w/Manila and it's really not bad- but when I add all my stuff in I start getting to the point where memory gets low quickly.

Old 10-04-2009, 01:38 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Man I love this new SYS. I can load the /Windows dir so much faster and the 370 some pictures I have in my /Internal Storage/My Documents/My Pictures when using the Pictures and Videos app so it just feels faster. I think /Windows opens in maybe 4-5 seconds versus more like 8-10 on stock or MightyROM6. WM 6.5.1 is getting faster finally and the only problem so far is the abovenoted bottom bar being huger.

Is there a way to shrink the bottom bar? That would be amazing! I doubt it as that is probably a Microsoft design but most of the apps aren't designed for it yet.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

i continue to get stuck on the boot screen when building roms with this kitchen. A few kitchens ago i was fine, but the 9-28 and 10-3 editions i have not been able to get past the boot screen. My most recent attempt I just downloaded the kitchen, extracted it, and pressed create rom to just build one with all the things selected by default...still stuck on the boot screen. What have I done, and what can I do to use the kitchen?
fyi, i'm on windows 7, running the kitchen as administrator, and my phone successfully installs/boots pre-built roms, both from cooks or sprint; just nothing i build in the kitchen.
Old 10-04-2009, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I'm using Calk's w/Manila and it's really not bad- but when I add all my stuff in I start getting to the point where memory gets low quickly.
yeah bud, im trying to slim it down a bit now.

the current build i just flashed has 99.23megs of free storage.

im gonna try 1 more to see if i can crack a 100 lol.
Old 10-04-2009, 04:43 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

doing lots of searching, no luck.

In VK, where can i change the backgrounds to the lockscreen and to titanium? like where is the .tsk file that handles that?

Tried adding my own but ended up with a bleeding .tsk
Old 10-04-2009, 04:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond on Metrocs
Carrier: Metropcs

linkinx64 is a n00b

Calkulin did u see my reply regarding Metropcs?
Old 10-04-2009, 04:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
doing lots of searching, no luck.

In VK, where can i change the backgrounds to the lockscreen and to titanium? like where is the .tsk file that handles that?

Tried adding my own but ended up with a bleeding .tsk
This has been mention quite a few times in this thread.

What I previously wrote:

Its "stwater_480_640.jpg" and "stwater_640_480.jpg", one for portrait and another one for landscape
mode. But this two images are also included in the .tsk so you will also need to replace this images in the tsk.

You can use WinCe Cab Manager to do this.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post

here you go bud
http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=4072eaf

i can post the config file as well if you wanna play around with it and cook in your own apps and what not.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:37 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
This has been mention quite a few times in this thread.

What I previously wrote:

Its "stwater_480_640.jpg" and "stwater_640_480.jpg", one for portrait and another one for landscape
mode. But this two images are also included in the .tsk so you will also need to replace this images in the tsk.

You can use WinCe Cab Manager to do this.
Wow Mystery! havent seen you in a while bud. yeah i tried that. oddly enough, it didnt show face. Ill have to try again. thanks
Old 10-04-2009, 05:46 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Thumbs down Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
i continue to get stuck on the boot screen when building roms with this kitchen. A few kitchens ago i was fine, but the 9-28 and 10-3 editions i have not been able to get past the boot screen. My most recent attempt I just downloaded the kitchen, extracted it, and pressed create rom to just build one with all the things selected by default...still stuck on the boot screen. What have I done, and what can I do to use the kitchen?
fyi, i'm on windows 7, running the kitchen as administrator, and my phone successfully installs/boots pre-built roms, both from cooks or sprint; just nothing i build in the kitchen.
Try pulling the battery for 30 seconds.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom